Texas still seems pretty RED to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas still seems pretty RED to me...

Trump/Cruz rally tonight in Houston... had to upgrade the venue from NRG Arena to Toyota center because of the interest... Now reports are that over 100,000 folks have signed up for seats... that'll fill the Toyota Center 7 times!! Gonna be one heck of a RED block party downtown tonite!! MAGA!!

I just voted here in Houston. Straight Republican ticket.

Comment

Maga!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Maga!

Yes Sir!

I did cancel one beto libtard vote out this AM. It had a beto sticker,peace sticker,resist sticker & several other libtard stickers on the car.

Comment

I'm not voting straight ticket, but I am voting for Cruz.

Comment

Gotta love it!

Comment

Judging by what I saw in the parking lot of our sub courthouse when I voted, plenty red.

Comment

My neighborhood is covered in Beto signs as of last week. Are they paying people to put these signs in their yard are something? Its just an unusually large amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  My neighborhood is covered in Beto signs as of last week. Are they paying people to put these signs in their yard are something? Its just an unusually large amount.

LOTS of idiots here now. You just can't fathom how people think they can get all the things the libtards promise without higher taxes, more trash from other countries etc. Pure MORONS!!!

Comment

I have looked at the ballots and I will be voting STRAIGHT RED!

Comment

Looks like a record turn out for Texas Ted and President Trump.

Way to represent Houston!

Comment

I know several people at the rally. Saw a video of Beto in Richmond on the news and looked like he might have been able to fill a Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          I know several people at the rally. Saw a video of Beto in Richmond on the news and looked like he might have been able to fill a Starbucks.
                          Saw Beto in the Woodlands this morning as I went to vote against him

Comment

his crowd was small there as well

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Trump/Cruz rally tonight in Houston... had to upgrade the venue from NRG Arena to Toyota center because of the interest... Now reports are that over 100,000 folks have signed up for seats... that'll fill the Toyota Center 7 times!! Gonna be one heck of a RED block party downtown tonite!! MAGA!!
                              Go Trump/Cruz

Comment

Working...
                              X