Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
    1) make Chew be my driver and call me Mr. Sir

2) have Mayor Mary make me disappear from the inner web, giving me a false Hi Spanick identity

3) make 73Buckshot deliver me one Mexican donut a day from Dallas to wherever I am

I’d just give the rest away anonymously for the rest of my life for fun
    Oh and 2a) hire Curt to post funny stuff for me using my new hi spanic identity

“El Diablo Chicken Margarita Man and Stuff”

Comment

Sorry 3a) While naked, yet not getting caught, or letting me see him naked or he looses the grand a day for the donut

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        I like this idea! Would like to see what kind of cure a ~25 million reward would motivate.

But the OP asked for selfish items so

4-5K acres minimum.

Vacation home in the Mountains.

Vacation home somewhere tropical.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’d motivate anything other than what we see now. A cure for cancer would be worth 100X more than that $25 mil reward. If they had it...they’d be cashing in on it. However....I believe some major leaps toward a cancer cure are coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cessna Citation X

Comment

1) make Chew be my driver and call me Mr. Sir

2) have Mayor Mary make me disappear from the inner web, giving me a false Hi Spanick identity

3) make 73Buckshot deliver me one Mexican donut a day from Dallas to wherever I am

I’d just give the rest away anonymously for the rest of my life for fun
            Crap 1a) while wearing a dirty tank top, 17 very expensive gold chains, high top 1988 Air Jordan’s, and size 29x38 women’s Rocky Mountain jeans with the hole in the back. Also can’t get pulled over and if he does he has to run, or loose his 3000 dollar a day fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              Unfortunately I don’t think it’d motivate anything other than what we see now. A cure for cancer would be worth 100X more than that $25 mil reward. If they had it...they’d be cashing in on it. However....I believe some major leaps toward a cancer cure are coming soon.

The pharmaceuticals have it but curing cancer isn't as profitable as treating cancer. It is a 100+ billion dollar annual business. They aren't gonna kill that cash cow. Cannibas has shown huge signs of killing cancer. Who's the biggest lobbiest keeping from becoming legal?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                The pharmaceuticals have it but curing cancer isn't as profitable as treating cancer. It is a 100+ billion dollar annual business. They aren't gonna kill that cash cow. Cannibas has shown huge signs of killing cancer. Who's the biggest lobbiest keeping from becoming legal?

My best friends uncle was a big time cancer researcher and found the cure and called to tell his brother(my friends dad, also a doctor). After the phone call he was killed and lab ransacked. I’ve know his family for a long time and they are good god fearing people. With that said, I don’t think they would lie about something like that. Story has haunted me over the years and it might be a tall tail but people have been killed for a lot less in this world I guess. I really hope no one would ever stoop that low for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                  My best friends uncle was a big time cancer researcher and found the cure and called to tell his brother(my friends dad, also a doctor). After the phone call he was killed and lab ransacked. I’ve know his family for a long time and they are good god fearing people. With that said, I don’t think they would lie about something like that. Story has haunted me over the years and it might be a tall tail but people have been killed for a lot less in this world I guess. I really hope no one would ever stoop that low for money.

I wouldn't be the least surprised or shocked.

Comment

Buy a ranch? Really, that's a crap ton of work being a rancher. Not sure you guys have thought this through.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                      Buy a ranch? Really, that's a crap ton of work being a rancher. Not sure you guys have thought this through.

With 600 million I’m pretty sure I could cover the labor.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        With 600 million I’m pretty sure I could cover the labor.

No thanks, I'd buy a small place, build a nice house and travel the world hunting other folks ranches.

Comment

Lotto

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                          If you win the jackpot... What are the 3 selfish purchases you would make???

I'll start.

1. Ford Raptor

2. 1000 acres

3. Custom House (Not a big one but I will need an indoor gun/bow range)

You could probably buy that with the local bingo hall winnings. You got to think big!

10 mil in cars
                          1 mil in trucks
                          200k ranch rides
                          4 mil in boats
                          1 mill in guns
                          50k for shoes(got to have my shoes)
                          2 million for my house
                          30 mil in ranches

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post

No thanks, I'd buy a small place, build a nice house and travel the world hunting other folks ranches.

You can travel the world and hunt other peoples ranches with a 500k annual salary. What are you going to do the the other 30 million a year in interest?

Comment

A wall.....I'd help Trump build that dang wall. Then probably my own island country and fund some scientist to create me some dinosaurs and extinct stuff to bowhunt so I'd have trophy's no one else did.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                You could probably buy that with the local bingo hall winnings. You got to think big!

10 mil in cars
                                1 mil in trucks
                                200k ranch rides
                                4 mil in boats
                                1 mill in guns
                                50k for shoes(got to have my shoes)
                                2 million for my house
                                30 mil in ranches

I’m a simple man. Good dog, great wife, healthy kids and a crap ton of hunting and fishing gear!!!

Those things on that list would be icing on the cake! I would invest a good amount and give the rest away.

Comment

Working...
                                X