Omni Renegade R7 Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omni Renegade R7 Tires?

Anyone ever heard of these tires? They look like a Cooper STT, but I cannot find much info on them. Anyone ever heard of these or know which major company makes them?

american tourer, awards, birla, car, car, discover the road, featured news, goodride, home page, light truck, media, news, patriot, press releases, radar, roadlux, speedways, suv, suv, tbr, van

Not sure about Omni. But i was running Renegade R7 35/12.5/17 on my tahoe and loved them. Still looked brand new when i sold it. Excellent offroad. Pretty quiet and smooth on road. And price is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Not sure about Omni. But i was running Renegade R7 35/12.5/17 on my tahoe and loved them. Still looked brand new when i sold it. Excellent offroad. Pretty quiet and smooth on road. And price is awesome.

HOW did they handle in the rain? Thats always my concern with off brand tires, especially MTs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
        HOW did they handle in the rain? Thats always my concern with off brand tires, especially MTs.
        Never had any issues. And the tahoe was an 05- no traction control.

I liked them just as much as my toyo MT, and more than the cooper MT. Tire guy i used in Waco sells a lot of them. Says they hold up well and he's never had any complaints on them.

Comment

Good to know. I had some Toyos on my last truck and had good luck with them, and these are about $400 cheaper per set.

Comment

Working...
          X