This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Day Dove Hunt

Need a place for 4-5 hunters opening day within 1-1.5 hrs from Athens. I'm hearing there are tons of birds in Hunt Cty Milo fields. Just looking for opening morning through lunch. Anyone help me out?

Willing to pay for all of us. We have a few birds here at home ranch and plan to hunt them but not enough to keep 4-5 guys entertained.

Please PM price, location. Thanks!

Jason

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Need a place for 4-5 hunters opening day within 1-1.5 hrs from Athens. I'm hearing there are tons of birds in Hunt Cty Milo fields. Just looking for opening morning through lunch. Anyone help me out?

Willing to pay for all of us. We have a few birds here at home ranch and plan to hunt them but not enough to keep 4-5 guys entertained.

Please PM price, location. Thanks!

Jason
    You bring me my euro mount from Atnip you can hunt with us in waco!

But seriously. Don't know how good it will be this year. But if you want to come to waco i have a spot that has been decent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a place in frost if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
        You bring me my euro mount from Atnip you can hunt with us in waco!

But seriously. Don't know how good it will be this year. But if you want to come to waco i have a spot that has been decent.

Ol Atnip! Heard great things about that dude!

Has he done you wrong as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
          I have a place in frost if interested
          PM sent

Comment

Ol Atnip! Heard great things about that dude!

Has he done you wrong as well?
            Yep. Only non spike buck I've ever shot. Paid in full, euro, he even sent me the picture of finished mount before he apparently methed up everything.

But for real. If y'all wanna drive to Waco to hunt you're welcome. No $ required, just bring some cold drinks.

Comment

PM sent

Returned, sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. Only non spike buck I've ever shot. Paid in full, euro, he even sent me the picture of finished mount before he apparently methed up everything.

But for real. If y'all wanna drive to Waco to hunt you're welcome. No $ required, just bring some cold drinks.

Sounds good! Let me reply to a couple PMs and I will be in touch. We normally go to Coleman but landowner hasn't planted in 2 yrs. Been pretty dead out there. Shorter drive is a plus!

Comment

Back up. PMd a member to book but haven't heard back. He hasn't logged back on in a while so that could be the case. I just need to have a backup plan for 5 of us if he us fully booked.

Flex I may take you up but looking for something a little closer.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Back up. PMd a member to book but haven't heard back. He hasn't logged back on in a while so that could be the case. I just need to have a backup plan for 5 of us if he us fully booked.

Flex I may take you up but looking for something a little closer.
                      Let me know!

Got invited to a new place also. Guess my coaching promotion came with some benefits!

Comment

Let me know!

Got invited to a new place also. Guess my coaching promotion came with some benefits!

Heck yeah! That's a good thing! I have a lot of respect for coaches! Little league all the way up to adult it doesn't matter. They put it a lot of work!

I'm almost certain that we are booked and good to go with member I messaged. Just backing up the plan. Once he logs back in I will know for sure.

Comment

Heck yeah! That's a good thing! I have a lot of respect for coaches! Little league all the way up to adult it doesn't matter. They put it a lot of work!

I'm almost certain that we are booked and good to go with member I messaged. Just backing up the plan. Once he logs back in I will know for sure.
                          Cool deal.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Still don't have anything in the books and looking.

Anyone within an hour or so from Athens that has sunflower fields or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X