Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is YOUR President.

Get over it!

And get use to it because he will get re-elected.

Then you will have to endure the hardships Trump is smashing you with for another 4 years!

Im sure this is how you felt about Obama at this point in his presidency right???

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Im sure this is how you felt about Obama at this point in his presidency right???
      Are you talking about the 401K crash and $4/gal gas?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Or, like your plan, keep your plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Then you will have to endure the hardships Trump is smashing you with for another 4 years!
          Hardships..haha. These cocky little racist white liberals don't have a friggin clue what hardships are. But they sure are dead set on finding out.

Comment

Divert sheep divert!!! Our president is a mighty fine shepherd.

Comment

I'd say he's a **** sight better "shepherd" as you call him than his predecessor was. For the VAST majority of AMERICANS, we have more money in our pockets, and better services all the way round, and if the demoKrauts would work with him, he'd make us more secure and a lot safer. That however doesn't fit their sell out, give-away agenda.

I don't personally "like" the man, but I absolute like what he is doing for our country as opposed to the former cow-tow in chief who hated his country and told the American public flat out he intended to "fundamentally change America"... Far as I'm concerned, it didn't need fundamentally changing and I support this current President's efforts to undo as much as he can what his predecessor did.

Comment

If he went on an apology tour, would you warm up to him? Maybe he could trash our LEO's a little more?

Comment

I do believe Obama holds the record on most gun sales as president. I’m sure Ms. Clinton would of been responsible for much more if she had won.

Comment

Then make your case for Obama, Barrett. This president has done more than the past five admins combined. All while being fought from both sides. But I’m willing to hear you make your case. What did Obama accomplish?

Comment

I recall a few short years ago the left complaining about criticism of Obama and saying we should respect the office even if we didn't like the officeholder.

How quickly they forget.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        Then make your case for Obama, Barrett. This president has done more than the past five admins combined. All while being fought from both sides. But I’m willing to hear you make your case. What did Obama accomplish?
                        He accomplished division and promoted racism.

Comment

gay

Comment

Yea those plus allowing men to use women's restrooms....

Comment

Dude, if your 401k crashed during the Obama presidency you need a new investment strategy.

Comment

Working...
                              X