TBH Express Done Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Done Right

I've often said a guy could send a $10,000 shotgun across the state on a TBH express with a total stranger and be confident it would make it. Well, while not a high dollar gun, I did entrust a pricey shipment with a fellow I'd never met before, and he came through in generous fashion.

I needed to get many hundreds of dollars of deer feeder/pen stuff from Karl at Ultramatic Feeders in the Houston area to myself here in Comal County. HGiles found himself headed over there and offered to get my stuff back to me. I had not met him, but knew he'd make it happen. Sure enough, I met him at his home and got my goods from him and now they're safely here at my house.

Thanks, Harlan, for the help. Generous acts like you performed for me today are what make this place such a great community.

Also, big thanks to Ultramatic Feeders for just being a solid business that supports this great community. If you're not buying from Karl, you're doing it wrong.

Way to go Hgiles

Comment

Done it several times and always slick as snot on a doorknob !

Comment

Comment

Thats good bull right there !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Thanks, Harlan, for the help. Generous acts like you performed for me today are what make this place such a great community.

Also, big thanks to Ultramatic Feeders for just being a solid business that supports this great community. If you're not buying from Karl, you're doing it wrong.
            HGiles is exactly the type I would expect to be on the good end of a review.

And I could not agree more about Ultramatic Feeders, I emailed Karl about some goods just the other day and he had it shipped before I could get him payed. ALWAYS top notch service and gear from Karl.

Comment

Bingo!

Comment

Good stuff. I was still wet behind the ears here when Rod brought a bow over 200 miles for me. I remember my old man saying "you bought a bow, online, from someone you don't know. Then had someone else you don't know pick it up and deliver it to someone's house that you didn't know. And picked it up from that house without any issues." He was dumbfounded lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what its all about

Comment

I've never used it, but I've driven a few things for folks.

Comment

Harlan, you da man. That's why TBH is above all the others!!

Comment

Your thread reminded me of this one......

Comment

Way to come through HGiles!

And Karl is as good as a person gets!

Comment

Harlan is good people! Great to hear TBH at it's best again.

Comment

Well played HGiles

Comment

Working...
                              X