Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Finals Rodeo kick off any Prorodeo Fantasy Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Finals Rodeo kick off any Prorodeo Fantasy Players?

This night has been one of my most anticipated nights of the year every since that Gold Buckle Bug was lite inside me when I was 12 yrs old. Although I never made it to the bright lights and big nights and gold chutes of Vegas, I did get to rodeo with some greats who did and still my friends today. I hope someday I’m there watching Riley compete for a Worlds Championship . Good luck to all qualifiers , the elite of the elite . Post up your prorodeo fantasy team if you play the game!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A3D63F6F-20DE-4A98-91BD-8A796CAA4E4A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	25198332

I spent many a night dreaming of being a pro bull rider when I was younger. Still love watching the NFRs. Few years back was in Vegas and got to watch it live. Wish I had more time to watch these days.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Not playing fantasy but will be watching

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        I spent many a night dreaming of being a pro bull rider when I was younger. Still love watching the NFRs. Few years back was in Vegas and got to watch it live. Wish I had more time to watch these days.

Sierracharlie out…
        Still have one of my last PRCA cards!!! I will never forget get getting my first official PRCA card without the P by my name. P on card meant you were a Permit holder and couldn’t become a full member until you Won $2500 in Professional Rodeos. A dream came true that day.

Name:	FDDE525A-DB4B-4E69-9B9E-0B332E1557BE.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	24600801
        Last edited by BrandonA; 12-05-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

The winning team right here.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by gonefishing; 12-05-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I met Ty Murray in the Gap the other day. I’d post a pic but but I have no idea how to do it on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by gonefishing View Post

The winning team right here.
              Solid Team for sure... went to college with Luke Brown. He was two dorm rooms down from me

Comment

My cousin , Jake Long , is coming in as the #4 Healer this year ; I hope is gets on a roll and finally gets a World Championship .

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  I met Ty Murray in the Gap the other day. I’d post a pic but but I have no idea how to do it on TBH
                  First time I met Ty was in Corpus Christi . He threw his Riggin bag next to mine and asked to borrow rosin and tape. I got on a sure enough bucker that night and was 78pts. Ty rode a hopper down the pen and was 85pts. After the rodeo he came up and told me I made a great ride. Clint Corey came over and said “ kid you keep riding like that you’re gonna do well out here “ was a huge confidence builder but also reinforced the “you gotta pay your dues” thing. Out of the 10 Bareback riders out that night I was the only one that hadn’t made the NFR and think I finished 3rd that night

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Still have one of my last PRCA cards!!! I will never forget get getting my first official PRCA card without the P by my name. P on card meant you were a Permit holder and couldn’t become a full member until you Won $2500 in Professional Rodeos. A dream came true that day.

[ATTACH]982945[/ATTACH]

That’s awesome Brandon

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That’s awesome Brandon

Sierracharlie out…

One of the last PRCA Rodeos I won. Junction Texas in 2000. Won that rodeo 3x in my career

Name:	ADF17507-A874-42E6-8D1B-57F48B6D7E19.jpg
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	24600808

Comment

I hunt in Junction [emoji3]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I hunt in Junction [emoji3]

Sierracharlie out…
                          If you go out to the arena, looking from the stands to the bucking chutes , the mountain/ridge in the back ground on top is where they would raise the American flag. They would spot light it and you could see it for miles away. I don’t know if they do it still today but I sure hope so. Would give me chills every year. The announcer would say “ Ladies and Gentleman if you will look behind me we’re gonna raise the American Flag , join me in singing the National Anthem””. Most amazing site to see

Comment

I’ve been watching the finals ever since I can remember. I wasn’t born yet but, my family was and stayed for a long time good friends with Jim Sharp’s family. Jim was my brothers idols for a really long time and would always send him pictures to my brother from different rodeos all over. I guess that’s where my enjoyment of rodeo came from. I rode one bull in my life and realized after about 1.5 seconds that I wasn’t a real cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                              I’ve been watching the finals ever since I can remember. I wasn’t born yet but, my family was and stayed for a long time good friends with Jim Sharp’s family. Jim was my brothers idols for a really long time and would always send him pictures to my brother from different rodeos all over. I guess that’s where my enjoyment of rodeo came from. I rode one bull in my life and realized after about 1.5 seconds that I wasn’t a real cowboy.
                              Well you’re more cowboy than 99% of the dimestore cowboys out there. It takes a lot to nod your head. Doesn’t matter if you rode 8 or 1.5, the courage to nod is the hardest thing to do

Comment

Working...
                              X