Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico 2019-2020

87 degrees... decided couldn’t do the bow blind sweating. Wouldn’t you know it he was 10 yards from my bow blind, but I figured hell when and where can you shoot a 151” buck in your underwear and wife beater on 11/30? Had to use the boom stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      87 degrees... decided couldn’t do the bow blind sweating. Wouldn’t you know it he was 10 yards from my bow blind, but I figured hell when and where can you shoot a 151” buck in your underwear and wife beater on 11/30? Had to use the boom stick

Congrats man great first true Mexico buck! Well earned

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Hell of a buck! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck, congrats!

Comment

Awesome congrats

Comment

Saw a lot of police and military between Guerrero and Villa Union yesterday evening while in the stand. Wake up to read there was a shootout in Villa Union yesterday evening. Hope everyone in that area is safe! Spent 4 days at the ranch it was kind of slow with the warm weather. Need some rain in Guerrero!

Comment

Sweet !!! Beautiful Buck. Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Great deer

Comment

Beautiful Buck congrats

Comment

I understand yesterdays attack in Villa Union was on the police station and mayor’s office
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coahuila View Post
                          I understand yesterdays attack in Villa Union was on the police station and mayor’s office
                          Whoa. That is the wild west!

Comment

Insurance time
                            Kidnap and Ransom insurance benefits offered by Lewis and Lewis for travel in Mexico. See our two “epic” ransom and kidnapping insurance in Mexico plans.

This stuff is actually good for the deer population
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-01-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Who is this tropa de inferno ? And CDN ?
                              Crazy days down south

Comment

Hell to be in politics down south

Comment

Working...
                                X