new tika t3x lite 6.5cm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new tika t3x lite 6.5cm

so I had posted about looking for a new lightweight 300 win mag however I decided I needed to upgrade my 6.5cm instead. picked up a stainless t3x at cabelas day before thanksgiving and mounted a vortex viper I had laying around. shot it today and could only get this much disappointing group at 100 yards. any recommendations on how I can tighten my group up this is just unacceptable

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That’s pretty nice for an out of the box bang stick. May end up grabbing one of those Tikas in 300 one day.

Comment

Oh!!! That horrendous [emoji16]

Send it back :-)

Comment

Nice. What ammo was that?

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
          Nice. What ammo was that?
          143 eldx factory stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            143 eldx factory stuff.
            Makes sense. That stuff shoots awesome in my 6.5 tikka. If you want a cheap factory load, the federal nontypical 140s (same as blue box) shoot same as my eldx inside 300 yds

Comment

I would be satisfied with that

Comment

Dang that is tight, I sooooooo badly want a tikka in 6.5 prc ! Those barrels are not carakoted are they ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  Dang that is tight, I sooooooo badly want a tikka in 6.5 prc ! Those barrels are not carakoted are they ?
                  no mine is just stainless but will soon sport a b&c stock and cerecoat

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                    no mine is just stainless but will soon sport a b&c stock and cerecoat

That sounds like a winner. It's easy to epoxy bed it yourself in that stock. Just follow GunBlue490's tutorial on youtube. Part 1 and 2 below

Click image for larger version

Name:	D2DDBFAB-B31D-4278-9CE9-ADFFF8DE17D7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	24600460

Comment

I think you need to send it over to me with a bill of sale! I can tighten them badboys up! !

Comment

Lol!! Yup, terrible group! It looks just like mine after the barrel got chopped, recrowned and threaded!

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                          You can save a little if you buy the blued if you’re planning on cerakote.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                            You can save a little if you buy the blued if you’re planning on cerakote.
                            Yep, you can get them on Buds for under $600

Comment

Great group. Wish I had a tikka, but my cheap t/c compass 6.5 shoots too well to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X