Best bibs for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bibs for the money

Looking to buy some new insulated bib overalls. Thinking I'll just order them on Amazon. Any recommendations?

Carhart

Comment

Rocky's are light and very warm

Comment

Carhartt x2. No reason to go any farther

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently Dickies bought Wahls. Next set of coveralls Ill be shopping them. Im not sure if theyre hecho en los estados unidos. Thatd be a bonus.

Comment

Northern US/Canada sitka fanatic...... Texas first lite solitude.

Comment

if you are wearing them for bowhunting then under armour or sitka are much better. The heavy canvas models are way to noisy. Just to stay warm, it is hard to beat Carhartt.

Comment

Can’t beat Carhartt for warm and durable!

Comment

Work or hunting?

Cold or COLD?

Expecting any precipitation?

Hard to beat Carhartt for most work

I like fleece with a windblocker until it gets real cold or wet, then Goretex with a quiet outer coating

Comment

I picked up a pair of sitka stratus bibs and let me tell you, not only are they lightweight, warm and quiet....they fit incredibly well and have pockets in all the right places. When it's cold I add some kelvin pants and a jacket underneath and they're completely warm enough for 20 degree weather with a 20-25 mph wind in a tree stand at the top of a hill in Kerrville. I was shocked at how well they stop wind for being so light but they're sort of like a rug lol.

Comment

I wear Polar King. The wind can be brutal here in the Winter. Wind don't cut through those things.

Comment

i have had good luck with artic shield, very thin and warm

Comment

Call me crazy, but my insulated game winner bibs from academy are great. Durable and warm.

And WAY cheaper than everything else that’s been mentioned in this thread already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a cheap pair of ski pants from the Columbia outlet store. I want to look for bibs next time I go.

They're too loud for bow hunting, but they work for gun and they're warm.

Comment

Carhartt or Helly Hansen for work. I still wear the carhartts to hunt in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X