Sign-In Ap for Deer Lease??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign-In Ap for Deer Lease??

Our large East Texas Hunting Club has two campsites plus some members stay off site nearby but hunt the lease.

Traditionally we have had a large map at one of the campsites where members go to place their stickers on the map to show when and where they’re hunting. This helps us avoid driving past each other and to know if everyone has safely exited their hunting areas after a hunt.

It’s convenient for members staying at campsite where log-in map is situated. But it’s an inconvenience for the other members who have to drive as much as 7 miles round trip each time they enter and exit for a hunt.

Hence, we are looking for an online ap that would allow us to post our hunting spot from our iPhones and to register in and out of the club/ lease premises. Has anyone found and utilized something that you might recommend?

I'm sure that they are all named just do a group text. But I'm not to high-tech. I would have to agree that would be a pain in the azz.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Surely something can be adapted

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
        Surely something can be adapted
        That was my thinking... I’m sure it exists, even if for other than hunting lease registration / sign in. One of our more computer savvy green screeners May know, was my hope.

Comment

Maybe try Huntstand

There's a Group Board and a friend locator
          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 11-27-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Try Shutterfly - it is free. You can easily set up a calendar where each hunter can sign in on the day they are hunting, their name, and stand. We use it to also allow all hunters to see who is at the lease on what days.

Just create an "all share site" for your lease - it is private so only those invited can see it. It also works on Iphone and Ipads.

Comment

Hunt stand would work. Assuming the stands are far enough apart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Hunt stand would work. Assuming the stands are far enough apart

Agree HuntStand is worth exploring. Bumping for new ideas.

Comment

Life 360

?

Comment

Hunt Stand is a good app!

Comment

Not an app from app store but it is a mobile website

https://thehuntersight.com

Basically you can check in to your 'Hunt Club' either through the main page in notes section or in the community message board that is exclusive to each Hunt Club. Plus you get great tools to manage your lease and great private tools to use as well.

I am looking at possibly creating a free version of this for next season, but for now, it cost 24.99 a year if you choose the Hunter Package.

Comment

This is just a quick, simple video that talks about some of the features. The individual has property tools which are the 6 icons attached to each property a person hunts (satellite mapping, game photos, game trends, 7 day weather forecast, harvest recording, nutrition recording)

Hunt Club is down below and you can either create one or be asked to join one through an invite. It has most of the tools your private section does but differs a little. In here you have a message board with your group and you guys can create a hit list of animals.

This is a website just like texasbowhunter and is mobile friendly. Just use google chrome or safari as your internet browser on your phone, desktop, or tablet to log in to your account.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmlh2M184Wg"]Get to know The Hunter Sight - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Google maps offers "Location Sharing" where you share your location with authorized friends.

Also helpful with tracking your wife's location, and she tracking yours.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you on Pine Ridge Hunting Club?

Comment

Just create a spreadsheet in Google Docs and give everyone on the lease access to it. You can either list all of the stands and have the hunter open the document and place their name next to the stand or list all of the members and have them open the sheet and add the stand they are hunting next to their name.

Comment

Working...
                              X