No announcement yet.

Smoking toilets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The city just did that here, I talked to some of the city guys so I'd know what day they were doing our street, took the wife to town that day, nobody should have to deal with the stress of a stressed out wife if it can be avoided.

Comment

I sent you a PM GE....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        I'm the new Pope?
        Congratulations!

I've struggled with the flanges as well. The only reason I haven't called a plumber is because I suspect they will want to cut out the foundation and re-install new pipe and flanges.

Comment

There is an extended tall ring for just such a thing. It literally is a 30 minute job... turn off water. Flush toilet and get all the water you can out of it. disconnect the water inlet line from toilet. unbolt the 2 anchor bolts (one each side of toilet). lift off and set aside. Dig out old rings and place new extended length ring in place. Set toilet down on new ring. reattach anchor bolts (might want to put in new ones so next time it will still be easy to get toilet off if necessary). reattach water line. turn on water and fill toilet and check for leaks... Done!

Comment

Wax rings are old technology. Fluidmaster and others make rubberized rings that are much easier to install and seal better than wax.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I sent you a PM GE....
              Replied to.
              Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              There is an extended tall ring for just such a thing. It literally is a 30 minute job... turn off water. Flush toilet and get all the water you can out of it. disconnect the water inlet line from toilet. unbolt the 2 anchor bolts (one each side of toilet). lift off and set aside. Dig out old rings and place new extended length ring in place. Set toilet down on new ring. reattach anchor bolts (might want to put in new ones so next time it will still be easy to get toilet off if necessary). reattach water line. turn on water and fill toilet and check for leaks... Done!
              I've done many over the years. On these, the slab is raised up just around the flange to allow for the thickness of the carpet. The toilets actually sat on blocks of wood that were under the carpet. I think the hump in the slab needs to be ground down. I'm too worn out for that.
              Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              Wax rings are old technology. Fluidmaster and others make rubberized rings that are much easier to install and seal better than wax.
              I saw these. Probably what will go back with.

Comment

Well, at least I'm entertaining. Anyone know a plumber in N. DFW?

Amundson Plumbing in Plano. Used them twice, great service.

Comment

Well, at least I'm entertaining. Anyone know a plumber in N. DFW?

A guy on my deer lease last year is a plumber in that area he owns Geeo Plumbing. He is a good enough guy and really knows his plumbing.

817-939-1642
                  Donald Geeo

tell him Kevin Meadows sent ya

Comment

Did the pope die?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always found smoking toilets hard. How do you keep them lit? *rim shot*

Comment

you need to put it on the patch so it will quit smoking .

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Y'all need to back off on the mesican food and peppers...
                          I'll get them welded down before I give up my mesican food!
                          Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          could be related to your trips to long john silvers.....just a theory!
                          Now don't be draggin LJS into this!
                          Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          No wonder your tests came back slightly abnormal.....
                          I'm pretty sure I was abnormal when I was born.
                          Originally posted by ktjones View Post
                          I always found smoking toilets hard. How do you keep them lit? *rim shot*
                          Puff puff pass!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Did the pope die?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            No, just the 💩 poop!

Comment

Working...
                            X