G5 Primal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 Primal??

Looking for a new bow and I have been looking at these for a bit. Just wondering if anyone had shot one and thier thought, I found a way to get a great price on one and I have the itch for a new bow....

Ive shot one and its an outstanding bow for the price.

Comment

i own one and i love it. it feels great to me but that just IMO

Comment

I've heard great things about the G5's. I've never shot the primal but the G5 Prime is nice.

Comment

FAST & SMOOTH! They just dont make a DL mod for me 31.5 lol

Comment

Awesome bow. Very similar to an Elite Z28 . You'll have a difficult time finding a bad review and mine shoots lights out. I've had it for a few months and, for a pure hunting bow or a bow that you may shoot a little 3d with, it's hard to beat for the price they can be found at. I would even say the fit and finish is on par with any other manufacturer out there. SOLID back wall and decently quick. Don't hesitate.

Comment

Can't beat a Mathews!

Comment

Originally posted by stepheng21 View Post
                Can't beat a Mathews!
                First of all, you gotta love posts like this.

It's all personal presence, of course, but I would stack the Primal up against any Mathews with a large degree of confidence. I recently shot the Heli-m and much prefer the draw cycle and back wall of the Primal. Oh, and cost. You MAY be able to get a SBXT for the price of a new in box Primal on the Archerytalk classifieds.
                Last edited by Dchilds; 10-12-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Yea I have a good deal working on the Primal that I couldnt even smell a matthews or hoyt for.... everything I read about these things is AWESOME!! It would be a huge step up from my Bear Lights Out......

Comment

Originally posted by Dchilds View Post
                    First of all, you gotta love posts like this.

It's all personal presence, of course, but I would stack the Primal up against any Mathews with a large degree of confidence. I recently shot the Heli-m and much prefer the draw cycle and back wall of the Primal. Oh, and cost. You MAY be able to get a SBXT for the price of a new in box Primal on the Archerytalk classifieds.
                    preference*

Comment

So I tricked my girlfriend into go to bass pro with me and the had the G5 Primal package there to test fire..... They didn't have the 28.5 mods but it was set at 29 so I went ahead and shot it alittle long.... Man is that thing SMOOTH!!! It is 2in longer that my current bow at 32 a/a where my bear is 30 a/a and felt a bit heavier but after they cranked it down to 73 lbs it was like drawing butter! And when you get to full draw it is like hitting a wall no sponge at all, it was a bit louder than I expected but no string silencers at all and that range makes any bow seem loud. All in all I was very impressed!

Comment

Can't beat a Mathews!
                        or rage!

or whisker biscuit!!!

Comment

sorry.....couldnt help it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
                            or rage!

or whisker biscuit!!!
                            If you don't shoot Rages out of a Mathews and drive a Duramax with a Yeti in the back, you may as well stay at home and watch HGTV.

Comment

Can't beat a Mathews!
                              Ah hell. Another one.

Its the Injun not the bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X