Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Party at Cinnamon Creek Ranch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Party at Cinnamon Creek Ranch!!

You are all invited to the Cinnamon Creek Ranch Halloween Party and indoor 3-D shoot!! We will transform the upstairs range into a haunted house complete with Zombies, werewolves, Skeletons and other spooky creatures crawling out of the fog for you to shoot.

We will have prizes for best halloween costume and all entrants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to go "Bobbing for Apples" CCR style for a chance at a $500 CCR Gift Certificate!!

Sunday October 30th

2:00

Click image for larger version

Name:	fright night (Copy).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	24872995

Shoot Format

• There will be a total of two rounds with 2 ends per round, for a total of 10 arrows for each round; each end will consist of 5 arrows for a final count of 20 shots.
    • The shooter will shoot “one” arrow at each target of his or her choosing in any order, but all targets must be shot by the completion of the round in order to score a full round.
    • In the event that there is a tie, the shooters will draw a random target and shoot that target for score against each other with a time limit of 1 minute until the tie is broken..
    • Range finders are prohibited.

Classes

• All classes and all types of archery equipment are welcome with the exception of crossbows.

See You there!!!

where is this at?

Comment

Originally posted by Little Long View Post
      where is this at?
      13794 Old Denton Rd. Roanoke, TX 76262
      Phone817)439-8998

Just north of Fort Worth

Comment

Ttt

Ttt

Comment

Cinniamon Creek Rocks!!!!

Man charles and teresa you guys rock, the props look awesome. Landon and I will be there for sure. I hope everyone can make it out its going to be a blast. I will say this I have seen the bobbing for apples put one of the best shooter ive seen get put in his place. I want say names but you can ask Brian how hard of a shot it is. Ha Ha
          Last edited by RFuson; 10-21-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I love shooting at CCR and wish I could make it but I will be in the stand that day

Comment

Sorry chad I didnt include you in on last post, but thanks too you and all the guys at Cinniamon Creek also for all the hard work put into this shoot to make it fun for the rest of us.

Comment

WoW!! What Fun!! I'll be there! $500 gift card to CCR for my next bow

Comment

How long you think this thing will last?

Comment

Wish it wasn't so far

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      How long you think this thing will last?
                      The competition itself, probably about 2 hours depending on how many people turn out.

Comment

someone dress up as Chuck Adams Please - and then post pics here on TBH

Comment

how much does it cost to compete?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderwolf13 View Post
                            how much does it cost to compete?
                            $20 for members, $30 for non members.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonduck View Post
                              $20 for members, $30 for non members.
                              Anything special for kids? Thinking about bringing my 14 yr old grandson by after a weekend of hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X