Trophy Ridge Revolution Dropaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge Revolution Dropaway

Thinking about getting one. Looks great on the youtube [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xwiDeBa-k"]YouTube - Trophy Ridge Revolution Rest High Speed Footage 1[/ame]

Anyone try one yet or hear of any reviews?

Looks like it drops away too quickly. I've seen footage that other drop aways pull out right before the fletching. But, I'm no expert.

Comment

It holds your arrow from the top and bottom I think that looks sweet

Comment

Only 62.44. For that price is will try one out

Comment

I saw in Bowhunter magazine in What's New section and it looked like something I might need. I have the Drop Zone on my bows and it looks like I will try one when I find one. Trophy Ridge make sone good stuff.

Comment

I use this one (the kazaway). It has two rubber pieces that hold the arrow until I draw. I like it a lot.
            Last edited by Delirious; 02-09-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I like it. Might pick one up for my wife to see if I like it.

Comment

I got one on order and will be puting it on my new carnage. cant wait to shoot it.

Comment

I have a nap drop away on mine and my arrows falls off it drives me nuts i was thinking about going with the ultra rest or whisker biscuit but now i might go with this new one....what do yall think?

Comment

I saw this in a magazine the other day, I think im gunna give it a try!!!

Comment

I think someone needs to nut up and buy one so they can share their experience with us because I lack the equipment to do so at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious View Post
                        http://www.vitalgear.net/products/de...away-10.0.html

I use this one (the kazaway). It has two rubber pieces that hold the arrow until I draw. I like it a lot.
                        I have the same rest and really like it! However, the T.R rest has me intrigued!

J

Comment

I studied up on the Trophy Ridge Revolution. But in the end, went with what was in stock and had the most street rep. Bought the Kazaway this evening and had it installed. Going back to shoot tomorrow and see what I think about it.

Comment

courious to see how it works....let me know

Comment

Looks like a cool concept.

Comment

Working...
                              X