How To Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Videos

I'm a newbie to bow hunting but have a bunch of buddies who are into it . . . so I'm getting into it. Any suggestions of best places online to find good how to videos?

Not sure but youtube has just about everything in the world. But you have already found the best place for facts and questions! Welcome!

Comment

Thanks - a friend pointed me to this site and forum and it is awesome!

Comment

These are great folks, they make me feel welcome being a bowhunter in 'liberal land' out west. I've hunted for real with many people I've met on TBH.

To learn more about bowhunting, take the IBEF bowhunter education class. It's not required for most Texas hunting (there are some special hunts that TPW requires it) but the knowledge gained is worth it. If you search for it on the Campfire part of TBH, there are posts for upcoming classes.

Hunt hard.

Comment

For videos and a very good read, look at Idiot Proof Archery by Bernie Pellerite and his Robinhood video series. Welcome aboard and do not be afraid to ask any question.
          Company Profile Robinhood Video Productions Inc. is a family owned business, established in 1991 and is the WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCER OF INSTRUCTIONAL ARCHERY VIDEOS. With 37 video titles to their name, their customers range throughout the world into 34 countries. Owners Jan and Bernie Pellerite (pronounced Pell-er-eet) are well known in the archery community. Bernie is known […]

Comment

Do a google search for "leEarl archery setup & tuning"

Comment

Working...
            X