Mesquite Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery Club

We are haveing a shoot a Mesquite Archery Club this weekend. It is called THE DEERMAN. THE stands for True Hunting Ethics.That is what this group is tring to promote. It will be the first Deerman tournament that MAC has put on. I think it's going to be a great bunch of fun.

It is not scored the same as a regular 3D shoot.It will be scored as15 for the smallring,12 for the next witch is normally the 10. and the vital is a 10.BUT if you hit any where outside the vital area, it's -5. A miss is 0.

For the the kids it will be different scoreing ( To encourage young archers).

I think this is going to be a lot of fun so come out and shoot The Deerman with us this weekend at Mesquite Archery..

Start times are 8. am and 1.pm on both days Saturday and Sunday..

How much?

Comment

Normally it is $20-$25 to shoot

Comment

It is $20. You can shoot twice, in different divisions. We shot today and will be there again tomorrow . It starts at 8;am and again at 1;pm. It is a great shoot. It,s set up pretty good too. a really good course. If you miss it you'll miss out on some great fun.

BD

Comment

Is the Mesquite Archery Club still in business?

I thought I had read a thread concerning the closing of MAC a couple months ago.

Comment

Working...
          X