No announcement yet.

Fourth of July Pics----Rookie:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics James ya'll should have been there... the concert was awesome .. I got some great shots of that to post... Love the fireworks pics...

Comment

Concert

Thanks!! We sure wanted to and planned to...but then we got to thinkin....over 10,000 people, free concert, and alcohol. Did not want to have to chase our 2 year old all over the place in that much of a crowd. If it had just been the wife and I we would have been all over it!! Were going to see Chris Knight for free on the 17th of July up in Virginia. Post them pics!!!

Originally posted by Diamond Bar View Post
      Nice pics James ya'll should have been there... the concert was awesome .. I got some great shots of that to post... Love the fireworks pics...

Comment

Hey

Hey Kat, did not even know it was you! Congrats on your little surprise! Sam and you could go out sometime...she has the itch now as well. I'm heading out on-post in the morning for some piggies!!

Originally posted by Diamond Bar View Post

Comment

Working...
        X