No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all pigs are in sore finger right now!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, I bet the hogs are stacked up in Sore finger right now. They will hang out there until they get pressured.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tips I will be trying sore finger next. At this point seeing them would be a big win haha.

Comment

let me know what u see at sore finger!! u will see alot of deer and the pigs will be closer to lake edge in blood weeds

Comment

Report for 19OCT19 - Vegetation from waist on up to head high in places. Ground fairly dry in normally swampy parts. Poison Ivy still active. Pigs likely staying close to water. Mast has fallen, expect to see them near red and white oak copses.

Comment

Hey Navy Chief, how many miles is it from the parking lot to the edge way down there? Thinking I might need a mountain bike to save some time.

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
                Hey Navy Chief, how many miles is it from the parking lot to the edge way down there? Thinking I might need a mountain bike to save some time.

Two miles as the crow flys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post

He would you take a carcass back that far on a bike?
                  Trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a crow and it was not flying a straight line. It also seemed to have a spirit that was not trustworthy So maybe allow 3 miles or more. Or less. Or. Just go. I will just put some corn by the parking lot and wait there. When someone runs em out, Ill be waitin!

Comment

um blood weeds to high to ride a bike. get a boat

Comment

put in at friendship. hell Even a kayak is faster and closer. less than mile

Comment

plus that would be an awesome pic with a gutted hog strattled across the front of a yak!!!!!got me a new bay boat it's gonna get bloody soon!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I guess I just found an excuse to buy a kayak hahaha. My poor wife.
                            Last edited by cgcaples12; 10-21-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I'll have to give that a go as well. Justify the expense with the manager.

Comment

It's colder than you know what Ill be out at sore finger about 7:45. Come join me! 737-888-1679.

Comment

Working...
                                X