• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
      I’ve been busy since Thanksgiving!

Nice! I ended up not shooting a single buck this year but did get a nice Nilgai Bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J-Jac View Post
        Awesome bucks guys! Early to mid October was good to my wife and I. She stuck the biggest deer we’ve seen out there in 10yrs and I was able to stick my biggest 140+ 8pt, both from the same blind. Thankful for cooperative neighbors! Oh, and our little man’s 1st hunting season!
        [ATTACH]933664[/ATTACH][ATTACH]933665[/ATTACH][ATTACH]933666[/ATTACH][ATTACH]933667[/ATTACH]

Justin, I typically love those long tined bucks most of all but I have to say that buck your wife shot is the best looking buck I have seen in a long long time. Congrats to yall on a great season.

Comment

Great deer and good times for sure! Still deer to find for those ranches on MLD. It will be fun.

Comment

I’m done for the year unless somebody needs me to help thin the herd

Comment

I spy something in the road

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Still at it here in Webb County. We are trying to knock off a few more cull’s we are tired of feeding protein to. Some of them just now coming back to feed after the rut. Still have plenty of MLD buck Tags to fill.Had a buddy shoot this one last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I’m done for the year unless somebody needs me to help thin the herd

Same here. Minus the thin the herd deal. Freezer is full. 2 deer for the season and a hog. That should hold me out till next season. My focus now is pouring the feed to them and seeing who made it and who got dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    Same here. Minus the thin the herd deal. Freezer is full. 2 deer for the season and a hog. That should hold me out till next season. My focus now is pouring the feed to them and seeing who made and who got dead.

That’s where I’m at. I actually didn’t shoot a deer this year because I killed a Nilgai Bull and will have plenty of meat.

Comment

We're going to close it out next weekend... We're MLD for does, but we got that done early... I'd say we are pretty pleased with our new place... Saw some whoppers in the helicopter survey in November and since the place hadn't been hunted in a few years, there were some old monarchs that we took out. We'll pour the feed to 'em this spring/early summer and hopefully be ready and settled in by this coming Fall... Sure is good to be back down south!!

Lots of great bucks in this thread!! Congrats to the hunters!

Comment

5 on left side and slick except for 1 on the right. He gone

Comment

Good deer to take out. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                            Good deer to take out. Congrats.
                            Thanks. I actually shot over his back 2 weeks ago hunting with my grandpa's 35 Remington open sights. Killing him then wouldve made it special.

This time it was just personal

Comment

Guess it’s about time I post my buck up, got him second weekend of rifle season. My biggest buck to date by far. 13 points and a total of 146 5/8 inches. Really cool buck especially with his split g3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7776.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	24567309
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7777.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	24567310
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapseed.jpg
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	24567311

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                                Guess it’s about time I post my buck up, got him second weekend of rifle season. My biggest buck to date by far. 13 points and a total of 146 5/8 inches. Really cool buck especially with his split g3. [ATTACH]941587[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH]941588[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH]941589[/ATTACH]

congrats, nice buck! I would have thought he would have scored more from looking at the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X