Who's donated to Trump and how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Give it up. It's blatantly obvious that your not NEARLY as smart as you think you are..
    Now Go burn you one. Make Gary proud..
    So, did you think he was solely self funding his campaign? When you find out the answer, will you stick by what you said in him dropping out?

I did just get back from CO, but did not "burn one".

Oh, one last thought, learn the difference between you're and your before judging someone's intelligence. This is a mistake you make very often.

Comment

I worship no man, especially a rich man, but I do think that he is the only one, out of the final 4, who stands a chance at turn this country around..
      He said he was going to fund his own campaign. That's exactly what he should do. If he wasn't serious about that then he needs to drop out.

That's how I feel about it.

Oh but he should at least pay for the wall. Or at least donate heavily toward it.
      Guess he is gonna have to drop out. He was "pseudo self funding" in the primary, but not for the general election. Heck, the wall is gonna be funded by the Mexican government so no need for him to pony up for that one either.
      Originally posted by Artos View Post
      They had some Fox analysts on the other day & said if he doesn't start building his war chest now there is no way he can win the general...I don't know squat about it, just sayin.
      Yea, but they have been wrong so many times at this point it is hilarious. He definitely needs more money than he has and definitely needs more staff in 5 or 6 battleground states if he hopes to hold his ground there. Cant just fly in and fly out as the "one liners" wear off pretty quickly.
      They also had several meat head analysts on fox, since he started his run, that said Trump never had a chance.. Karl Rove and Krauthammer being them main meat heads.

Those guys know no shame..
      Truth!
      Originally posted by txjustin View Post
      Wait, are you seriously just learning he hasn't solely self funded his campaign?
      I think folks get confused on how the system is truly set up. Everytime he claimed self funding you could click on his website and make donations.........lol. Not sure why folks would cheer everytime he made that statement from the stump.

Comment

So, did you think he was solely self funding his campaign?
        Did Trump ever use these three words together, when referring to his campaign?

I will gladly eat crow is your able to show me that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Don't know. However, he has certainly tried to trick the masses into thinking he's the only one contributing. I've spoken to many who believe that. It's amazing, well sad to be honest.

Your or you're, doesn't matter

Comment

You better watch it. He is know for his in-depth "research". Lol

Comment

Wait, are you seriously just learning he hasn't solely self funded his campaign?
              Don't know.

Your the first person that used "solely" in this thread.

Yet your not learned enough to no he didnt use those their words?

Your using some pretty sneaky tricks they're TXJ.

Comment

You better watch it. He is know for his in-depth "research". Lol
                Answer my above question TT. Or are you a hypocrite?

Comment

Your the first person that used "solely" in this thread.

Yet your not learned enough to no he didnt use those their words?

Your using some pretty sneaky tricks they're TXJ.
                  Learned enough? Not gonna lie, I lol'd at that.

Who cares if it's solely or just self funding. They are the same thing. As a matter of fact, my statement was repetitive.

Comment

Ehhhh, I disagree. I am not either, but lawyers and politicians split those hairs on a daily basis. Him loaning his campaign money could turn out to be a bigger issue for me anyways.

Anyone who thought that Trump would entirely and solely self fund a billionaire dollar campaign is M&Ms shy of a McFlurry anyways. Look at the pie charts and see if you can tell which one Trump is.

This page highlights the fundraising details for the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton for 2016. For more information, click through the page.

The only trump quote you need to know -

"The Donald Trump campaign would do whatever it takes to win"
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ehhhh, I disagree. I am not either, but lawyers and politicians split those hairs on a daily basis. Him loaning his campaign money could turn out to be a bigger issue for me anyways.

Anyone who thought that Trump would entirely and solely self fund a billionaire dollar campaign is M&Ms shy of a McFlurry anyways. Look at the pie charts and see if you can tell which one Trump is.

This page highlights the fundraising details for the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton for 2016. For more information, click through the page.

The only trump quote you need to know -

"The Donald Trump campaign would do whatever it takes to win"
                      I'm guessing the "other" category is foreign dictatorship donations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                        I'm guessing the "other" category is foreign dictatorship donations.
                        LOL...........Putin does have some cash!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X