Deer corn sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer corn sales

Hola GS - this may be on a different thread so if it is just tell me to shut up and I'll go find it but is anybody having some trouble buying deer corn? Supply seems to be limited.

Of course, this is the least of our worries at the moment but just curious to see what y'alls thoughts are about the subject.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't have any issues buying 500#'s on Saturday down in Cuero.

Comment

It is still around from what I have seen. I always try to get it at HEB...mainly cause it is the cleanest corn I have found...and a nice smell to it.

Comment

Bought 3,000#s about 2 weeks ago in Sonora. They had plenty with no shortages from what I could tell.

Comment

No problem in Rocksprings last weekend.

Comment

Bought 800 Lbs in Willis last weekend. They had PLENTY more at TSC.

Comment

No problem for me around the Mason area (hill country) or around Caddo Mills (northeast tx).

Comment

no problem around FW

Comment

well shat. im in houston county and cant seem to find any. maybe its just my county

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
                    well shat. im in houston county and cant seem to find any. maybe its just my county

I’m in Anderson County, Palestine, & I haven’t had any trouble getting it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hola GS - this may be on a different thread so if it is just tell me to shut up and I'll go find it but is anybody having some trouble buying deer corn? Supply seems to be limited.

Of course, this is the least of our worries at the moment but just curious to see what y'alls thoughts are about the subject.

Thanks in advance.
                      Actually it’s refreshing to see a thread on hunting. Anyhow, in the rural area I live it isn’t as abundant as closer to the suburbs etc. but you can still find it.

Comment

plenty in Junction also. Bought 400# little over a week ago.

Comment

spitfire in pennington still has some, bought 300 lbs saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                            spitfire in pennington still has some, bought 300 lbs saturday.
                            Hopefully you got a Cheeseburger there while you were waiting

Comment

buccees had plenty

Comment

Working...
                              X