Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPS is very close to me-I GO TO VIKING.

Comment

Terry is very good in the archery department, When he is available he can still work on a customers equipment but for the most part he has moved to the gun counter. My name is Jareb. I am the Archery supervisor at BPS Pearland. I can assure you that I will take care of you. I believe you will be pleasently suprised at the quality of service and knowledge that me and my crew have. I do get guys working with me that might not be as knowledgable or have the experience as one might like. But then again i can only train who is given to me. If you contact me on here i can assure you that I will take care of you and everything will run smoothely. I've been in the bow buisness most all my life and you will find in fact i can tune a bow as good as any pro shop you will find. The diffrence you may find is the amount of passion and pride i take in my work with EVERY customer. Though we may be considerd a "box" store, i can assure you we deliver Pro Shop service and Expertise when im around. Zack is still in training and coming along. its hard to teach someone a lifetime of education in a few weeks. I'm not sure if your talking about me or michael who look like we may have been burned in a fire, but to me i see knowbody who looks that way to me. If one of my guys handled a customer in that form or fashion he would for sure be recieving a speech in the back at my earliest convienence. There are alot of stores that are "box" stores and you never know what you are going to get. Give me a chance and i will prove to you that though we only carry box store style bows you will get pro shop customer service EVERY TIME. I check theese boards often. if ever you have a concern with the quality of workmanship or advise you recieved from my department please let me know either wile your here at the store or send me a pm on TBH. I will rectify any problem you may have encounterd and will be sure it does not happen again. So i guess what im sayin is give us a chance, you wil not be dissapointed, if you are, i will make it right... On the other hand, everyone is intittled to thier own opinion, and god knows we as humans cant please everyone so i respect everyones opinions of my shop here at Bass Pro in pearland both good and bad, Everything isnt going to go perfect every time. It doesnt go perfect every time at any pro shop either. But i can assure you that i will do my best to make sure your Bass Pro experience is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by got em' View Post
        Well I bought a bow and now just got to get some work done I have some rewArds points with bass pro went in yesterday only to see the head guy jared at pearland blow a bow up so deadlydiamondshooter who do I ask for if u are not there
        Jareb didnt not blow up the bow. and jareb is making the fix right. If the customer is on here or you are the customer i severly apologise yet again. I have not had that happen. But i will make that right. I checked the string prior, I checked the cams prior. I did everything 100% right. Accidents do happen to EVERYONE. All i can think is with Hoyts if you draw them and you get even a slight bit torqued the string will sometimes jump the cam. I was PUlling the bow to full draw checking its draw weight and insureing the cams were in sync and the string jumped the cam. Ive talked to both hoyt and area hoyt dealers and they state that that happens alot more than one might think. I apologised to the customer, I am giving the customer much higher quality strings and cables than what was previously on the bow and i am in hopes that this will please the customer. I by no means did this intentional and it was a unavoidable accident. If you are a bow mechanic long enough it is bound to happen to you sooner or later and more often than not it will happen more than once. its like a electrician, He to will get shocked from time to time..... So i hope this clears that incident up. If you are not the customer whos bow this happend to i do ask you to bring your bow to me. If you are the customer who this happend to i hope again you accept my apology and that i can and have made this right.....

Comment

Pm sent!

Comment

who is the Guy that looks like he got burnt is his name Jared I'm just scared for my now to get messed up

Comment

deadlydiamond pm sent back

Comment

yah its the guy posting above you. If you go up there stick with manny or mike for best results.

Comment

I heard a salesman tell a customer the length of vanes depends on the distance you're shooting!!

Really????

Comment

But out of your story why were you drawing the bow back to ckeck the poundage and not checking it on a scale. And who was watching the draw stops when this happened.

Comment

i dont like it when a "pro staffer" tells me my dl is too long when they are leaning back breaking thier neck just to see through thier peep. Manny is the way to go if you must. one must understand that you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by got em' View Post
                        who is the Guy that looks like he got burnt is his name Jared I'm just scared for my now to get messed up
                        nobody in my shop looks like they got burnt.... i am jareb and ie already explained what happend with the bow that blew up and below i will explain it again.

Comment

i have to say i took my wifes bow to BPS and had Jareb set it up for her and he did a great job,
                          lbs test, set arrow rest, new knock loop, put on a fall a way rest all hat ,

he did it all with the utmost respect to me and my wife, didnt take to long i think 1hr tops , he knew what he was doing , store was closeing so we didnt have time to shoot , so the wife and i had to set up the pins , but that was no problem

bow shoots great, wife is doing much better , the only thing i changed was the peep sight that came on the bow !

any how

Comment

Originally posted by focushunter View Post
                            yah its the guy posting above you. If you go up there stick with manny or mike for best results.
                            can not imagine what is held against me as a bow mechanic. ie been doing it longer than either of my guys, but i respect your opinions. mike and manny are both valluable assets to my crew and i am happy your satisfied with thier work if not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                              I heard a salesman tell a customer the length of vanes depends on the distance you're shooting!!

Really????
                              I can assure you it was not me or anyone i trained who spoke such idicricy. if i heard anyojne in my crew say that i would have certiantly have stepped in and rectified any false statements made.

Comment

Originally posted by focushunter View Post
                                But out of your story why were you drawing the bow back to ckeck the poundage and not checking it on a scale. And who was watching the draw stops when this happened.
                                i was checking it on a scale. My apologies for not being clear. i had it on a 250# scale. I was watching the cams and draw stop VERY closely to insure they were both insynd since he baught the bow on line and we all know you never know what your getting in some of thoose cases. I saw checking for every minute thing that could go wrong. The string jumped the cam. I do not know why or how since i was watching it so closely. From talking to some hoyt dealers around town the word is unlike alot of other bows if you are drawing a hoyt and torque it at all it can possibly jump the cam. It was a stupid mistake. Is all i can think is when i was busy watching the cams rotate as i drew the bow slowely that i lost a slight bit of attention on the straightness i was drawing the bow from the scale and a accident accured. It is the first time that has happend to me. I will assure it that it will not happen again. Actually i cant assure it, but i can assure i will be alot more mindfull when performing that task.

Comment

Working...
                                X