Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right you know...

Everyone dies.

The infection will still take its toll, and we’ll all get it. Those meant to die will die. Everyone dies. Even if it’s coronavirus, so what? Of course, you need to get a test to avoid infecting others, but you do understand it’s an illusion. We’ll run out of tests if everyone runs out to check after every sneeze.

Russia’s coronavirus information chief implied that victims of the coronavirus had met their destiny on Tuesday.

When the good LORD wants me he knows where to find me.. I will not live my life in fear..

Comment

At the very start of this mess our own CDC said loud and clear that 65% of all Americans would get this virus. Nothing we can do to stop that fact.

It's really sad that even the CDC has become political.

Comment

It’s crazy how everyone throws around the number of people who will / may get it and that’s What they are scared of. I just don’t understand the stupidity of that. So 70% of the population contracts it?? So.... what’s your point.
        It’s like living in bazaaro world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          It’s crazy how everyone throws around the number of people who will / may get it and that’s What they are scared of. I just don’t understand the stupidity of that. So 70% of the population contracts it?? So.... what’s your point.

They started off saying it would be like the Flu..Can't stop it. 65-70% would get it. I think they were trying to calm people down and/or stop them from hibernating.

Now all the idiots act like if you catch it you'll die.

This just proves the media 100% controls most of the idiotic people in America. They just do not think at all.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

With a 1% fatality rate that's only 2.1m body bags piled up in the streets, no big deal...???.

(With out ventilators, is my math about right?)
            Last edited by Thumper; 05-21-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              When the good LORD wants me he knows where to find me.. I will not live my life in fear..

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                Do you wear a seatbelt?
                Only when I see a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Only when I see a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    With a 1% fatality rate that's only 2.1m body bags piled up in the streets, no big deal...???.

Well, is my math right? This is pre-vaccine. Post vaccine I estimate same death rate as flu, 30k-60k- per year{for usa}. jmo

Comment

Well, is my math right? This is pre-vaccine. Post vaccine I estimate same death rate as flu, 30k-60k- per year{for usa}. jmo
                      ssshhhh don't get them confused.

time for all the front line HEROS to go back where they started the hero mentality.

you know what? there isn't very many heros in the good 'ol USA, and the only ones are getting SHOT at. why would you even think about putting yourself equal to a guy in a COMBAT situation? imo there is no equal.

flame away.

Comment

You still buying the numbers you’re being given?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

1.0 % seems pretty high from what I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Numbers are only low because we didn't run out of hospital beds and ventilators. jmo

Another observation, the CDC said masks don't work only because they/we didn't have any at that time, supply was zero. Now that we have a supply of masks, presto they work.

Comment

Numbers are only low because we didn't run out of hospital beds and ventilators..

That makes no sense.

And they are STILL inflating the death numbers drastically.

Flu deaths down 50,000 on the year, heart disease, cancer, and pneumonia deaths ALL down drastically on the year.

Cuomo killed several thousand elderly by admitting + cases into nursing homes.

Actual death rate is still nowhere close to .1%.

Comment

Working...
                              X