Great youtube channel for DIY Finish Carpentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great youtube channel for DIY Finish Carpentry

I ran across this channel, when I was searching for videos for doing coping cuts for baseboards. The video that showed up was not that helpful, because it should a guy experimenting with a grinder to make coping cuts into MDF. He barely could use a grinder, and he said he is better off making coping cut with a coping saw. I blew the guy off.

Well, youtube starts recommending his videos to me. Since I am remodeling my house, finish carpentry is something I want to know about. I started watching his videos. DUDE!! This guy is good at finish carpentry and good at making instructional videos.

Make use of this channel, to learn finish carpentry for DIY'ers.

His name is Richard McMurray, and I think he lives in Tarrant County. Might want to subcontract him, for jobs in DFW. He has a video that shows his estimation process.

Here is the last video, I watched.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcRynzABxHI"]This Simple Tool Gets PERFECT Miters - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty cool

Comment

Ya this kid I’d good!! Been watching him for awhile now....... especially since I retired!

Comment

I'd make a mess of that so fast. He's awesome.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Very timely for me. Guy is good at his trade and good at explaining his methods.

Comment

Working...
          X