Best Heavy Duty Tripod Stands....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Heavy Duty Tripod Stands....?

Looking for recommendations for the best Tripod deer stand. Wanting to stay away from the flimsy types and would prefer more heavy duty stand. Would be open to any suggestions for custom builds/fabricators as well in the NTX area.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Not in North Texas, but I bought one of these last year and am happy with it. It is well built.

South Texas Tripods and Feeders is a hunting tripod provider based in Spring, TX. Visit our online shop today for all your hunting tripod needs.

Comment

Elusive wildlife makes some heavy duty tripods but they are closer to Houston

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff. I'm open to anywhere in TX really. Thanks

Comment

I don't know if Monarch Hunting Products is still in business, but I have one of their tripods and wish I had more. Heavy duty and solid....

Comment

PM me, I build deer feeders, stands and custom fab, just got done building some heavy duty tripods a couple weeks ago

Comment

Check out Woodsey Too Quadpods. Built in Grandbury. This time of year, it gets tough to find one in stock somewhere, but call around to feed stores etc outside the metro and you might get lucky. I got mine in Weatherford some years back at Lone Star Guns,Gallery & Gear.

Its specs are high for weight capacity and I like the stability of 4 legs vs 3. Plus its toolless setup is a nice benefit.

Comment

Caldwell field pod magnum is what I use very solid !

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                  Not in North Texas, but I bought one of these last year and am happy with it. It is well built.

http://www.southtexastripodsandfeeders.com/
                  I have 2 of their stands, and they are well built and comfortable to sit in for hours at a time.

Comment

Tagged. I too am in the market for one.

Comment

Originally posted by RW2016 View Post
                      PM me, I build deer feeders, stands and custom fab, just got done building some heavy duty tripods a couple weeks ago
                      What you got? Let's see some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by RW2016 View Post
                        PM sent. Good stuff guys. Appreciate any and all recommendations.

Comment

I'm surprised more people dont fab & weld these and sell them. I haven't seen too many aside from kits at Bass Pro etc. but know several of my buddies looking for the same thing.

Comment

Woodsey Too Quad Pod if they're still available. 500# capacity.
                            Last edited by deltavarchery; 07-29-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VanX View Post
                              Check out Woodsey Too Quadpods. Built in Grandbury. This time of year, it gets tough to find one in stock somewhere, but call around to feed stores etc outside the metro and you might get lucky. I got mine in Weatherford some years back at Lone Star Guns,Gallery & Gear.

Its specs are high for weight capacity and I like the stability of 4 legs vs 3. Plus its toolless setup is a nice benefit.

http://www.woodseytoo.com/catalog/3/quad-pods
                              I have two of their quadpods and they are great.

Comment

Working...
                              X