Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Anybody seen any ducks? Or hear any duck hunters?

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
    Ive seen ducks but no duck hunters out at W.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      coojay, Whitney or Aquilla? Sorry bastages.

Aquilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
        Didn’t mean to cause such a stir! I was and am fully aware of leaving cameras out on public property. That’s why they were cheap used cameras. At the same time, I still feel it’s important to let people know when and where stuff was taken off of public for the green screen. Comparing me to your crying 7 year old is a little much...haha! I was simply stating that it’s ridiculous that other hunters feel like it’s acceptable to take other peoples property, while leaving out their own cameras and brand new ladder stands. Obviously it was disappointing to see them gone, but that’s the risk I took! Maybe my original post implied I was severely upset over it. More disappointed than anything...

KB

I do apologize if I came across as a a$&, I wasn’t necessarily comparing you specifically to my kid just the situation. I know what you and others are trying to do as far as notify people. I guess living in whitney for 30 years I am all to aware of the type of people running around those two lakes and what they do. Those that come from out of town may not necessarily be aware, and I get it. Like my other post i stand by take home what you aren’t willing to lose and you will never have to be disappointed/angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think most of us have lost stuff out there , i had a blind and chair taken this year . You cant stop people from taking stuff you just have to accept it or not and keep on hunting.

Comment

Crouded out here this morning I've got someoneto th southeast and one to the north.

Comment

Yep. I bet It'll be crowded this weekend. And next week/weekend too.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

The deer are moving but this wind is making them skittish.

Comment

Not a very good day for me today.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    I think most of us have lost stuff out there , i had a blind and chair taken this year . You cant stop people from taking stuff you just have to accept it or not and keep on hunting.
                    I have a hard time accepting that someone would have the nerve to take someone else's stuff..

Comment

Mr. Carlock, you are thinking that most folks are decent, not the way it works, I'm a trusting sort of guy, to my detriment.

Comment

Here comes the water again.

Wonder how much it's gonna come up on the W lake.

Comment

W lake is up 1.38 feet.

A lake is up .34 feet.

Good thing is, lots of water is being released. But lots of water coming in.

Comment

No coffee for me this morning . But, gonna go to the doc and get my back worked on again. This will be the second round from a few years ago. Already have the lower back/lumbar done few weeks ago, this round. Now, for the middle/thoracic region.

Can you say "Vertebral nerve ablation, or Radio-frequency neurotomy?" . Type it into Google. Beats having to take a bunch of prescriptions for my back. And I'm Looking forward to it! Again!

Comment

And one more thing this morning: If the Government shuts down, all the parks on the lakes will be closed on all ACE projects, just like last time, untill congress passes a resolution to funding.

Comment

Darn and plowman just opened last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X