Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nothing in my pm. Tbh, never received one before but I’m sure it’s self explanatory. Hey

Comment

Shows it sent but here’s my number 817-980-3841
      You can text me.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
        Shows it sent but here’s my number 817-980-3841
        You can text me.

Well, you know how spotty service is in that spot.

Comment

Not for me though but yeah your right

Comment

Originally posted by irvingbowhunter View Post
            Can you DM your phone #
            Do u find the bow?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember several years ago when a member here lost a very expensive PSE bow. I saw who found it in a parking lot that very evening. Owner posted here about loosing it a few days later. Bow was returned later. And now, for a second time, looks like a bow will be returned to it's owner; thanks to good people, and TBH.

Comment

Yep. Thanks again Irvingbowhunter and to your nephew. My buddy says thanks so much and that he really appreciates it! Not a new bow or about the money so much, but the memories he’s had with that bow. Had it for a long time. Still a lot of good people around and on this forum!

Comment

Thats awesome!!! Good to hear

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

The deer were on the move today.. started seeing deer at 2pm and never slowed down.. to was crazy.. my hoyt was itching to send one but i never seen the right one. Back to the grind !!

Comment

I didnt get a chance to take a pic of the buck i got last week. But here is what I did today. Chili lime jerky.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I didn’t the see a thing today. Which is unusual for my spot.

Comment

Awesome to see the bow returned. That’s awesome luck and shows there is still a good side of humanity. Good on you Irving.

Was planning to go out tomorrow. Got down to my place and decided to eat my whataburger before I unpacked. Not only did they get my order wrong, there was something in the burger that cracked one of my teeth. Looks like I’ll be heading back to the city. Hopefully they can get me in early so I can get back for the evening hunt.

Comment

That jerky looks legit Nonamehoff

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                              That jerky looks legit Nonamehoff
                              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nonamehoff View Post
                                I didnt get a chance to take a pic of the buck i got last week. But here is what I did today. Chili lime jerky.
                                Beautiful buck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X