Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What riding lawn mower or zero turn would you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
    Bought a few acres and looking for pros and cons. Im hearing zero turn is the best. What brand has been good to yall? Saw some at Home Depot John Deere, Toro, Cub Cadet, etc. I am a budget shopper so I will work with the lowest tier. What company has the best warranty, parts service, longevity, etc?
    If you are a budget shopper just buy anything in your price range, they will pretty much all be the same.

Comment

If I was budget minded I would go with a Hustler Raptor. You will still get a Kawasaki engine with a raptor. I have a Hustler Fastrak 54" with flex forks and it has been great. I always look at the seats on a ZTR. The best mowers have the best and most comfortable seats. Get the best seat that you can afford.

Comment

I got a 44" Ferris. I think there are 4-5 brands you can't go wrong with. Just find the best deal with the closest dealer. Ferris, Gravely, John Deer, Kubota, Grasshopper, ...

Comment

groundhog day.....

Comment

I bought a cheap one 12 years ago (craftsman) I think Toro and it's still going. I'm kind of rough on it because of the ditches and the ruts that kids put in my back ditch. I do take care of my tools. When mine goes out I will buy another from the big box stores again.

Comment

Id find the best price and closest service place that sold a ZTR with a Kawasaki engine and go from there

I have hustler

Comment

X4 on Scag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mower

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
                  Bought a few acres and looking for pros and cons. Im hearing zero turn is the best. What brand has been good to yall? Saw some at Home Depot John Deere, Toro, Cub Cadet, etc. I am a budget shopper so I will work with the lowest tier. What company has the best warranty, parts service, longevity, etc?
                  X Mart hands down. No. 1 selling mower in the US.

Comment

Bad Boy here.... 3 years old and still looks new with absolutely zero problems thus far.

Comment

Scag

Comment

I have a 60" Exmark bought new in 2011, still going strong

Comment

I have been researching this subject for 2 years as I am in the market because my 61" Yazoo is 17 years old. I have physically looked at almost every make and model and I am convinced that in the "commercial grade lines" they are all made by the same company.. The biggest difference is paint color.. I'm not sure one is going to be any better than the next.. Bad Boy commercial grade does have a 3 gauge deck(1/4")… The "Spartan" brand has a dual direction tension system on the belt that pretty cool but they look exactly like a SCAG but are painted metallic grey..

Sooooo just pick the color you like best...
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 05-21-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

My hustler fastrak Sd 60 .I looked around and they offered a 4 year residential warranty I bout from bills tractors. That was 6 years ago ,oil changes ,blades and air filter cleaning cause it has dual filtration type air filter. Keeps our 4.5 acres groomed

Comment

In your experience in buying from a dealer, are you able to work out a deal or is it straight firm price right out the gate?

Comment

I bought mine for asking price

Comment

Working...
                                X