X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political memes 2.0 brought too you by rut-ro

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
    This does not seem so laughable. A UV catheter that inserted into the lungs, via a ventilator. Created via Cedar-Sinai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Link not working.But then why say he was being sarcastic about it if it’s legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rcole1310; 04-24-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Nvrmnd.
      Last edited by Stuck; 04-24-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        You're missing the point.

With his comment, Trump is suggesting that the researchers, entrepreneurs, and scientists look for alternative or out-of-the-box solutions. When the vaccines are months or years away and we are not seeing silver-bullet cures with what we have now, it may take radical new approaches to find a solution. Maybe very radical.

This is how problem-solvers and entrepreneurs like Trump think. They propose something that sounds outlandish or unconventional to get people thinking in new or innovative ways. Birx, Fauci, and the others on the task force ARE NOT where the solution will be found. They are the government equivalent to corporate bean-counters: always ready with the cost figures and the "why it can't be done" stories but never bringing any breakthroughs. Trump is rightly very impatient and wanting quicker progress than government is capable of, even in an "emergency".

If you've ever had the opportunity to work with truly gifted or driven entrepreneur types, they often spout out ideas that sound crazy but are the spark that gets workable solutions in motion. They know they don't have all the facts or background knowledge and they might hear pushback or resistance from the "experts" on their crazy ideas but it doesn't matter. What matters is the push towards a solution.

It bears repeating, Trump is not a politician. He's a business guy. Therefore his messaging in these circumstances will not sound like the typical b.s. we hear from the politicians.
        Yepper - I've had the pleasure of working with folks that think differently than me. They throw out ideas that sound ridiculous, then someone else says "hey, that might work. We just need to..." Next thing you know, problem solved from an off-the-wall, outside-the-box idea. Think Tanks work this way. I saw the live presser and read the transcript multiple times. Trump never said "inject disinfectant" as they said on the CBS news tonight. He said "do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning". Vaccines are.......injected.

Oh, and I'm just here for the memes!
        Last edited by str8shooter; 04-24-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          Link not working.But then why say he was being sarcastic about it if it’s legit?

They have been using filtered UV light inside the body for some time. Trump is 20 steps ahead of the geniuses that laugh at him. Still Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
            They have been using filtered UV light inside the body for some time. Trump is 20 steps ahead of the geniuses that laugh at him. Still Winning.

Not tired of winning [emoji41]

Last edited by Backwoods101; 04-24-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
              Last edited by Thumper; 04-24-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

[ATTACH]1001163[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    [ATTACH]1001163[/ATTACH]
                    That’s funny.

Here’s the AP news release about the violet light study. Hmmmmm

Cedars-Sinai-Developed ‘Healight' Medical Device Platform Technology Being Studied as a Potential First-in-Class COVID-19 Treatment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]1001179[/ATTACH]

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                              That’s funny.

Here’s the AP news release about the violet light study. Hmmmmm

https://apnews.com/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post

For real!

Comment

Working...
                                X