No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t want to hear Red Sox or Yankees fans on their high horse about “only” the Astros being cheaters
    The Red Sox have been fined an undisclosed amount by Major League Baseball in the aftermath of employing electronic gadgets in a high-tech sign-stealing scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      They need to be stripped of that WS title imo.
      What about the 2000 yankees?? 35% of that team has admitted to using PEDs during that season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        What about the 2000 yankees?? 35% of that team has admitted to using PEDs during that season.

So has 35% of the rest of the league.

Comment

Blaming Manfred or the yankees isn't going to change what the astros are guilty of...even if they were on the same level, and it doesn't appear that they are. That's a typical excuse given by 3rd graders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            So has 35% of the rest of the league.
            I bet its over 50%...and i bet over 50% of teams were breaking the rules on stealing signs. The poin was vacating a title is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              ...and i bet over 50% of teams were breaking the rules on stealing signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Blaming Manfred or the yankees isn't going to change what the astros are guilty of...even if they were on the same level, and it doesn't appear that they are. That's a typical excuse given by 3rd graders.
                I don’t believe anyone is blaming either...
                The point is if you’re going to hammer someone, hammer all that are guilty.

I think they should make the astros players grab each other’s junk after every run scored...

Comment

Not sure why so many people just can't accept that the Astros cheated. It tarnishes the world series they won. And, it gives the whole team a black eye. I have been a fan since the Doug Rader, Jimmy Wynn, Bob Watson, Cesar Cedeno, and many others days. Listened to many games on an old radio in the kitchen as a kid growing up. That was the closest team to Alexandria, La. so they broadcasted their games on KALB. Bottom line is they cheated. No matter how many other teams are doing it. The Astros cheated and got caught. Not only will the organization have to overcome the **** show it has become. So will each and every player that was on that team. No telling how many endorsements and $$$$ some of these players will now lose. Winning and time are about the only things that can help them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    I don’t believe anyone is blaming either...
                    The point is if you’re going to hammer someone, hammer all that are guilty.

I think they should make the astros players grab each other’s junk after every run scored...
                    That's not how it works with millions/billions at stake.

Life isn't fair in big business/politics.

They gave the players immunity for a reason. If they hammered the players the entire league would be minor league players playing MLB just to field a team.

They learned a little from the roid problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Not sure why so many people just can't accept that the Astros cheated. It tarnishes the world series they won. And, it gives the whole team a black eye. I have been a fan since the Doug Rader, Jimmy Wynn, Bob Watson, Cesar Cedeno, and many others days. Listened to many games on an old radio in the kitchen as a kid growing up. That was the closest team to Alexandria, La. so they broadcasted their games on KALB. Bottom line is they cheated. No matter how many other teams are doing it. The Astros cheated and got caught. Not only will the organization have to overcome the **** show it has become. So will each and every player that was on that team. No telling how many endorsements and $$$$ some of these players will now lose. Winning and time are about the only things that can help them now.
                      Who hasn't accepted they cheated? The problem I have is fans of other teams accepting as true that the Astros used buzzers with absolutely zero evidence. A Yankee fan starts the rumor with a fake Twitter account and Ranger fan accepts it as fact. It's fake news and is next level cheating vs banging on a trash can.

We're all ****** and disappointed about 2017. Not much we can do about it but continue to support our team.

Comment

Houston sucks in general. In all aspects not just baseball lol. [emoji79]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they truly “cheated” they would have their World Series tarnished. The thing being discussed mostly is they broke the rules. I’m sure dallas fan is going to lose their stuff over that statement.

If houston was a top market this would have been a wash. The skankies and Boston and dodgers won’t have nothing happen to them.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

OK.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

So does the Dallas/Fort Worth area...Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                                If they truly “cheated” they would have their World Series tarnished. The thing being discussed mostly is they broke the rules. I’m sure dallas fan is going to lose their stuff over that statement.

If houston was a top market this would have been a wash. The skankies and Boston and dodgers won’t have nothing happen to them.

Sent from my iPhone
                                They cheated.

Comment

Working...
                                X