Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Might as well. As long as it didn't get up and limp away.lol
    Yeah he didn’t get up, he took the front corner of the bumper and all the tire square in the shoulder and rolled him under the back tire. Felt like hitting speed bump at 80mph

Comment

One more fawn killer snared

Comment

First West Texas Big cat contest. Some of the dogs were taken with shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

January hunt.

Comment

So looks like 234 is the count. Add 3 more for me since April.

So 237.

Comment

Saw two coyotes today that have just now gotten big enough to be on their own. One had mange really bad so I got the pistol and chased it down. It ran into some taller grass to hide. I lost track of it until it stuck its head up to see if the coast was clear. Not really one I'm proud of. Just done what I thought needed done. I left the one that didn't have mange alone.

No pics of the one I did get. It wasn't somethin worth seeing I can assure you. I hate seeing those coyotes with mange like that. The worst thing about it is as bad as that one was probably every pup in that litter has got it if I had to guess and they had to of got it from their mother.
              Last edited by okrattler; 08-22-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Got one in the backyard back in July. Forgot about this thread!

Comment

Everybody quit hunting these da** things?

Just before 11 last night, my motion detector went off, so I quietly go outside and peek around the corner of the house and see a yote snacking on some bait. I'm sure it hit home (22 LR) but it ran off into some close by woods. A few minutes pass and I hear it kinda wheezing, likely on the next lot (4 acres). I go back inside and then decide to sit on the deck to see if another yote comes in around midnight, like one has been doing. At 11:40 p.m., I see a young one entering the backyard by the pond and stopping to listen, like he/she can hear the 1st yote. It starts across the yard, ignoring the bait area, stopping every so often. It didn't make it to the woods. #241

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sept 18 2019 yote.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24592471

Comment

Once it starts cooling off I'll be back out coyote huntin unless I see one with mange in the meantime. Their fur ain't too good right now. Probably about the end of October I'll start in on them again.

Comment

#242, got a young male off the back porch of the ranch house.

Comment

244...added two around Wellington over the weekend.

Comment

Let's bring this back up top since more people are getting back out there trying to kill stuff. I know some of y'all have got to be killing coyotes.

Comment

3 more for me. 247.

Comment

First one with a bow... pretty easy shot though at about 15 yds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190928-210203_Gallery.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	24593304

Comment

Killed 48 from helicopter last two weeks doing deer surveys.

Comment

Working...
                                X