• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching it tonight hopefully.

Comment

Woohoo I've got it recorded! Wife and I are watching it tonight

Comment

Mutha chicken.

I had no idea and my direct TV remote took a dump.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great show! I've watched every season! This one should be good!

Comment

I wasn't upset to see Tim go. He seemed kind of arrogant to me. It looks like this one might be better than last season. Someone finally kills something larger than a mouse. When I saw the trailers I told a buddy, "Oh good, now we not only get to hear them complain about not being able to poop and how lonely they are, we now get to hear about how cold they're getting." Hopefully they're not snowed in for the rest of the season.

Comment

Early prediction is the woman who lived in the woods 1 1/2 years will win.

They guy that didn't choose to bring a fire starter made a bad decision IMO

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                I wasn't upset to see Tim go. He seemed kind of arrogant to me. It looks like this one might be better than last season. Someone finally kills something larger than a mouse. When I saw the trailers I told a buddy, "Oh good, now we not only get to hear them complain about not being able to poop and how lonely they are, we now get to hear about how cold they're getting." Hopefully they're not snowed in for the rest of the season.
                Yeah that Tim fella seemed a bit arrogant... Not sure if he was playing for the camera but X 2 on not going to miss that contestant...

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

No fire starter going into a winter wonderland is a terrible decision IMHO. Overall, looks like a good challenge. I can't get my mind around how no one seems to be prepping a solid shelter if the cold is fixing to freeze their asses off.

Comment

Yep 5 days into it and no one has a real shelter. That is a head scratcher. Now they will all be scrambling to get one built in the snow.

Comment

Glad I saw this. Gotta ck dvr and hope it recorded.
                    Love this show

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Nikki....she's a tough gal for sure.

Comment

Just getting to watch the first episode. Dude made a great shot on the squirrel! Or lucky...idk. Through and through the ear holes! [emoji15]

Comment

Reminder, on Thursday night.

Comment

Working...
                          X