Conroe PD keeping his cool.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conroe PD keeping his cool.......

we are being invaded from Seattle or Portland. Unreal, these adults? Bad language so be ready.

A Conroe Police Officer responded to a loud noise disturbance in a north Conroe neighborhood on Cobble Medley Ct. . When the officer arrived he stepped out of his vehicle and was immediately verbally assaulted. The name-calling started by Justin Schreiber and Mary McGahagin the resident. The female

They live among us.

Comment

What a dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouchebag. Wife is one classy babe too. He won't be such a terrorist when that officer is filling out a police report for the *** kicking that guy is desperately in need of.

Comment

Wow ! is all I have !

Comment

I don’t know how that cop did. I would have beat up the whole family, even the ****head kids.

Comment

Please tell me someone on here knows these *** hats… Neighbors should make their lives a living hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet their neighbors absolutely looooove living next door to them.

Comment

idiots

Comment

Speechless.....

Comment

I will bet those kids grow up to be model citizens.

I’m not saying anything would’ve happened but when I started at 37 years ago, before cameras,…...

The woman must belong to WFLM.

Comment

No way I could be a police officer. NO Way! I couldn't control myself in a situation like that. I would hate to be neighbors with trash like that. Bet if someone was breaking in ,they would be begging the cops to come. Sorry Karen, we can't come, you said don't come on my property. He should report them to CPS for being like that around the kids.

Comment

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and guess that won’t be the last time Conroe PD is called to that address.

Pretty sure I could have kept my cool in that situation, also pretty sure most of my shifts would be spent waiting for one them to make a rolling stop or exceed the speed limit by 1mph.

Comment

Anyone have a address?

I’ll go put a “Abusive ****** bags live here” sign in their yard

Comment

I couldn't do it. I would have stomped both their asses right in front of their kids and then explain to them thats what happens when you act like mommy and daddy.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                              X