Going to stink to be a Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I absolutely agree. I dismissed QAnon as an idiot when he said there were thousands of influential people involved in a world wide pedophilia ring. I thought that obsurd. He said Trump was working to bring it down two years ago.
    Maybe Jeff sessions took a trip on Epstein plane too. If general Flynn is in fact Q Anon then this may all be true.
    It is too obsurd for me to get a grip on.
    I watched a conspiracy series on YouTube “fall of cabal” that I remember “Q” being mentioned, definitely kind of creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by rattlesnakedan View Post
      this is why the demoncrats want to allow pedophilia in society, keeps them out of prison. Although most of them will get a trophy from their cohorts for being so open minded their penalty shall be harsh and long, very long and very harsh.
      [ATTACH]1013055[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        This is why the demoncrats want to allow pedophilia in society, keeps them out of prison. Although most of them will get a trophy from their cohorts for being so open minded their penalty shall be harsh and long, very long and very harsh.
        I would bet if you filled a room full of these Epstein acquaintances you will get a mixed bag of all political parties and the so called elites.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          [ATTACH]1013055[/ATTACH]
          Had to believe coming from someone who claims to be part of the #metoo movement and says she was raped..

Comment

[QUOTE=JFISHER;15007358]You KNOW Joe Biden has been there.

So disgustingly creepy. I cringed for about 2 minutes then stopped the video. That's the best satan's helpers could come up with.

Comment

That meme is kinda twisted false. In not saying she isn’t a loon and is not incompetent but the meme is from twisted language.

Comment

You know it.. Heck he was probably Epsteins interior decorator for that hell hole...

Comment

Well I watched most of that creepy joe video. He’s got to be a chi-mo wether he’s been on epstien island or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When Epstein was found guilty the first time in Obama's first term, Clinton's name was very much in the open. Word in the talk shows then was Clinton flew alone with Epstein to the island and left secret service behind - while he was President of the United States!

Comment

Is any of it a surprise. Democrats will support those caught- Replublicans will disown any that went there. Seems like any that went there or support those that do will have company in hell

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        I would bet if you filled a room full of these Epstein acquaintances you will get a mixed bag of all political parties and the so called elites.
                        I don't disagree but I have never heard a Republican talk the way that the Democrats do or push disgusting agendas in the same way.

Comment

Hell I heard that long ago. Glad it’s out now but not a surprise. Bill and his sick wife both have been there and there in NO doubt in my mind they have raped kids. Matter of fact there is no doubt in my mind half the dem party has raped kids or grown women for that matter.
                          One thing we need is an open book on that Congress fund to pay people off

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                            I don't disagree but I have never heard a Republican talk the way that the Democrats do or push disgusting agendas in the same way.
                            Your correct.
                            Have there been a few sure but it ain’t even a slight comparison

Comment

For a lot of us republicans this is not shocking, for card carrying democrats that believe Bill can do no wrong - this is going to be earth shattering. While having an affaire with a very willing intern is not ok - the democrats turned this into a resume enhancement for Bill. But sex with a teenage girl? Will the girl be able to say "I am the one" and have proof? Is there video proof? Depending on the circumstances - how far will the democrats defend this behavior?

Comment

Bill Clinton visited Little St James Island with Epstein, Virginia Roberts, and two young girls from New York where he stayed in the pedophile's villa, Roberts claims in newly-revealed testimony.

Comment

Working...
                                X