Masks are Patriotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin View Post
    you have to forgive them. They can’t wear masks cause they use them for panties.

[ATTACH]1012337[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Seems like he's trolling the left and their press. Figures if he's for it, they'll be railing to ban them.
      I have to assume he's playing chess and thinking several moves ahead.

I read an interesting comment on facebook last night that he's "supporting" the stupid mask thing to later support in-person voting and suppress mail-in ballots. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

I read an interesting comment on facebook last night that he's "supporting" the stupid mask thing to later support in-person voting and suppress mail-in ballots. Who knows?
        Never thought of that, but it would be pretty slick tactically. I am a mask guy, but I just wondered what other people thought about the whole thing. I can accept the “no mask” theory better if it’s not just because The President said. I still don’t get it, but I get self determination better then blind following of any dirt bag politician (all of them).

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
          Never thought of that, but it would be pretty slick tactically. I am a mask guy, but I just wondered what other people thought about the whole thing. I can accept the “no mask” theory better if it’s not just because The President said. I still don’t get it, but I get self determination better then blind following of any dirt bag politician (all of them).
          So you happily wear a mask? Oh the irony.

Comment

I still won’t wear one.
            Trump 2020!

Comment

He’s just trolling for gullible ones, looks like he’s hooked up.

This mask bit is the dumbest thing since the great spring toilet paper run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty funny, you can decide not to wear one but anyone with a different opinion is a troll? I guess independent thought Is only ok if it’s yours. Why do you care what other people do. You have no more right to ask people not to wear one then they have to ask you to wear one (which I actually think they do, but for the sake of this discussion it doesn’t matter what I think).

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

AND... when masks are required for voting in person... so too would a valid ID card.

brilliant!

Comment

Pretty funny, you can decide not to wear one but anyone with a different opinion is a troll? I guess independent thought Is only ok if it’s yours. Why do you care what other people do. You have no more right to ask people not to wear one then they have to ask you to wear one (which I actually think they do, but for the sake of this discussion it doesn’t matter what I think).
                    You obviously don’t get on here that much. For the most part, everyone on here has said wear one or don’t, that’s your decision. The ones that push the “you’re being selfish if you don’t wear a mask” are the left leaners. More irony yet again. Hypocrisy from the left is extremely evident.

Comment

You’re right......the irony of it.

Comment

He can say whatever he wants. I ain't wearing one because the caronavirus is make believe bull ****. It's a fairy tail so he and everyone else can wear one to make themselves feel good but I ain't doing it.

Comment

I have to “self quarantine” at home prior to working offshore for 28 days straight.
                          I also have to quarantine in a hotel for 6 days BY MYSELF (they deliver meals to our rooms 3 times a day) then get a Negative nose swab test before helicoptering out to the rig to work a 28 day hitch.
                          Depending on the rig, I may have to wear a mask during my 12 hr work shift each day.
                          We can only ride 2 people per car from the hotel to the heliport.
                          I wear a mask around my late 80’s parents and in-laws, hopefully to prevent passing anything to them.

Tell me again how frustrating it is for you to wear a mask to HEB or Wal-Mart. My pity meter isn’t even registering for you.

And what I am required to do doesn’t even compare to our courageous Healthcare workers, LEO’s, & Military!!!

TRUMP 2020!
                          Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 07-27-2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I don't care who says to wear or not to wear a mask, I'm a grown man who can decide for myself. Not everything has to be political.

Comment

for those that don't where a mask, have y'all been refused service anywhere? I didn't wear a mask until I got refused service at the liquor store and I was out of whiskey so I was glad my wife had put a mask in my truck

Comment

Are you ok? Mentally that is.

YOU are one of the people trying to force the general population into doing something. That means YOU are responsible to prove why. And what the outcome will be.

You can't just say wear a mask as it will save lives! If we all sit at home with one person per bedroom that will save lives also. Why don't we do that?

What will happen if we all wear masks? How long would we wear them? Does COVID run away after "x" days? Tell us something other than..You must!

Comment

Working...
                                X