No announcement yet.

Prayers for cooler heads to prevail in Weatherford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I retired from DPS and I’m very proud of the professionalism and restraint that they have shown under extremely trying circumstances. I now feel that the time has come to let them off their leash to do what they are well trained to do . It’s only going to get worse the longer that this kind behavior is tolerated. Praying for a peaceful end to this mess . That doesn’t seem likely to happen.

Comment

I'm thinking both Weatherford and Parker County LEO will be prepared this time if they come back. I was not there but from most reports they did not do a very good job of keeping the two sides apart during the first demonstration. I'm sure they have been game planning for round 2 - if it happens.

Comment

Sad fact is they will not stop trying.. Not until we shoot them.

Or maybe if we have a great depression and these idiots have to go get a job to feed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I'm thinking both Weatherford and Parker County LEO will be prepared this time if they come back. I was not there but from most reports they did not do a very good job of keeping the two sides apart during the first demonstration. I'm sure they have been game planning for round 2 - if it happens.
          Actually I thought they did a pretty decent job. As everyone had a legal, constitutional right to be there the riot control leo’s stayed at the ready about half a block away. Officers were posted on overwatch positions around the court house and as many as nine undercover cops were in the crowd directing the masses in the direction they wanted them to travel.

When the first punch was thrown, they moved in and pushed everyone off of the court house property and back to their busses.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Actually I thought they did a pretty decent job. As everyone had a legal, constitutional right to be there the riot control leo’s stayed at the ready about half a block away. Officers were posted on overwatch positions around the court house and as many as nine undercover cops were in the crowd directing the masses in the direction they wanted them to travel.

When the first punch was thrown, they moved in and pushed everyone off of the court house property and back to their busses.
            That's good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
              I retired from DPS and I’m very proud of the professionalism and restraint that they have shown under extremely trying circumstances. I now feel that the time has come to let them off their leash to do what they are well trained to do . It’s only going to get worse the longer that this kind behavior is tolerated. Praying for a peaceful end to this mess . That doesn’t seem likely to happen.
              I think it will take a bloody shootout for that to happen in the short term.

Comment

The trouble with a strong LEO presence is if shots are fired it won't matter what side of the conflict you are on when they wade in and start shooting.
                Just look at the Waco biker shootings. Still no clear answers there.
                It may be easier just to take them on before they get off the busses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Good deal

Comment

Wife sent me this today. Looks like they were up to no good.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	24625491

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call in the PARKER COUNTY SHERIFF'S POSSE
                      They only have about 150 members now so that should be enough

Comment

Working...
                      X