This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Vanderbilt and Kentucky say thanks for joining the SEC.... we needed an equal on the grid iron.....
    Really? Ole Miss and Arkansas said to say hi and begs to put you back on their schedule.

Kentucky, Ole Miss, MSU, Arkansas and USC would finish 2,3,4,5,6 in the big 12...possibly even win it.

Comment

Here's something for you to brag about!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
        really? Ole miss and arkansas said to say hi and begs to put you back on their schedule.

Kentucky, ole miss, msu, arkansas and usc would finish 2,3,4,5,6 in the big 12...possibly even win it.

76–37–5

Comment

Comment

I would hate to have to spew that nonsense and put my name on it knowing deep down I look like an idiot to any logical college football fan. I’m sure the whiskey helps with the tears so cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              You are a .500ish conference team. The SWC, Big 12, SEC.

I laugh when you act like if you played these teams it would be any different than it’s been for 100 years.
              Big 12 record 113-86 = .567 winning %

SEC record 68-36 = .653 winning %

Wrong again......

Comment

76–37–5
                and that ended 8 years ago.....still holding on to that little bit of history?

40ish of those wins were against a school who didn't allow females, who's players were off fighting wars, and was a school with about 1/10th the attendance of Texas. Different story when the field leveled out, but we don't wanna talk about that...doesn't fit the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

Wrong again......
                  Dang...I had no idea the sec was that weak...

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Wrong again......

So you count your FCS wins. [emoji23]

Your winning % in conference is .531 in the SEC. 34-30, lets break down your wins...... [emoji15]
                    Last edited by Heath; 07-31-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

So you count your FCS wins. [emoji23]

Your winning % in conference is .531 in the SEC. 34-30, lets break down your wins...... [emoji15]
                      It's only a little bit better, since we left in 2012, than Texas' record in one of the weakest conferences in college football.

33-31 = .515...but but but

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

It's only a little bit better, since we left in 2012, than Texas' record in one of the weakest conferences in college football.

33-31 = .515...but but but

It’s the worst stretch in program history and not the norm, so looking forward to getting back to what we are used to soon.

Comment

and who's recruits are those? not his.....

"It ain't gonna be like it used to be."

Jimbo Fisher

It's coming, oh it's coming.

Comment

It’s the worst stretch in program history and not the norm, so looking forward to getting back to what we are used to soon.
                            I'll have to agree!!

I love arguing with you knuckleheads.....but some how I feel like I've been gang raped everytime!!!!!

Comment

I love me some good ol poking the RLB bear.....

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                                Maybe I’m just getting too old. My patients apparently have ran out and my give a f**k take is on empty!!! All of this political BS going on in sports makes me wish that it all would just end. From the pros to college it’s just note the same
                                to me anymore. I was a sports fanatic at one time and they’ve completely turned me off with their political beliefs and politically correctness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Get out there on crockett or coffee in the morning and go tear up the bass. Should be great weather the next 2 mornings and start the fall feeding frenzy. You will forget all about the nonsense. Wish I was up there in paradise. Stuck in chit whole df dub u

Comment

Working...
                                X