No announcement yet.

Jumping Ship to Parler - Who else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on peeps to get of off tweeter and similar social media platforms. We need to better comprehend that these social media giants that became extremely lucrative and very powerful are being utilized to wield political influence.

I am not sure if the initial business models included any of the tactics to help drive a political agenda. censorship of the conservative message has become part of their SOP.

I hate to see additional government interference in business or anywhere else for that matter but these groups are out of control. Their ability to utilize censorship to influence political narratives should be alarming to everyone. More than just people deleting their accounts needs to occur.

Comment

Just joined yesterday: @Kmart49

Comment

@jcg

Comment

Alright... I just downloaded the app and joined but have no idea how to use it. I never messed with Twitter.

@pineywoodz

Comment

I am on it and the only thing I think they really need to improve is verifying accounts. Like if you want to add a high profile person like President Trump and you search there are a bunch of them and no way to tell which one is official.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              I am on it and the only thing I think they really need to improve is verifying accounts. Like if you want to add a high profile person like President Trump and you search there are a bunch of them and no way to tell which one is official.
              Is Trump finally on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Is Trump finally on there?
                That's my point.... I have no clue. No way to verify. I follow Trump accounts and Eric and Jr but I have no idea if they are the real deal.

Comment

just downloaded

@TxMarshhunter

Comment

I’m @Strummer1

Comment

That's my point.... I have no clue. No way to verify. I follow Trump accounts and Eric and Jr but I have no idea if they are the real deal.
                      They put a golden Parler Coin next to the person when verified.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I don't think Trump is on there yet or at yeast he doesn't list it in his follow me links on his webpage.

Comment

Is there some kind of alternative to YouTube? YouTube is the only social media thing I actually use but I’m tired of their biased censoring.

Comment

All you need to know about twitter is they censor President Trump but give the Iranian terrorist leader a free pass. If you stay on and support twitter you are part of the problem.

Comment

I am not a social media guy whatsoever but I am considering Parler because there is not a lot of info that gets to me otherwise. I mean I check news outlets but any rallies, etc, I never know about until after the fact.

Comment

I don't do sm but the wife is closing her fb account...going to gab?? She's had the parler.

Comment

Working...
                                X