2020 Rangers Official Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabel View Post
    This team just can't hit the baseball or play defense! Hard to watch a team go 3 up 3 down every inning.
    6 runs through 4 games - team batting average .156 (lowest in MLB) Come on boys, you can't afford a slow start this year! Might be a tough one against Baumgardner today...

Comment

Reading this crap about their performances, I may need to call Dish up and thank them..

Comment

It looks like a team of utility prospects to me. A lot of them don't have a true position, and we're waiting to see what they "might" do. Last night was the only game I've seen any of yet, though. It was nice to have baseball on the TV either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It looks like a team of utility prospects to me. A lot of them don't have a true position, and we're waiting to see what they "might" do.
          Totally agree with you on this. In a 60 game season there is not enough time to see what someone "might" do, IMO but that is what he have to watch the rest of the season. I hope Lynn outshines Bumgaurdner today or else it may be too late.

Comment

First pitch at 3:05 today, BTW

Comment

FWIW - Rhyner pronounced 'em today.

Comment

Really nice game. Opposite field homer by Gallo and very timely hits by Elvis, Solak and Frazier. I may have to drink a second beer.

Comment

Runs finally scored. Maybe the gas grill is not a pitchers park

Comment

Great to see the offense step up late in the game. Gallo finally went oppo for a change and it paid off for him. Sure wish Stinky would learn to do that, heck I wish the whole line-up would. 2/3 of the line-up's strike approach is terrible.

Starting pitching has been good to see. Lynn's 12IP without giving up an ER is impressive.

Comment

From what little I’ve seen so far, their defense suuucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another good outing by Lynn only to get wasted on the back end! And I guess the bats got left in the locker room across the bay!

Comment

Offense sucks, defense is mediocre, bullpen is abysmal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fire JD, architect of this ongoing cluster. Bring Nolan back.
                            Last edited by sandbill; 08-05-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

A grand slam walk-off. OUCH!

Not much to like about the 2020 edition of the Rangers so far. I do like the baby blues and if I ever get to go inside that new stadium looks nice. Other than that, terrible.

When does Jon Daniels have to go for the mess he's made here?

Comment

You can blame JD all you want, and it may be warranted. But we don't have any idea what kind of monetary restrictions he's had to deal with from ownership. His demeanor the last couple years leads me to believe his hands have largely been tied, hence shopping in the bargain bins. I still contend that ownership got this stadium done to boost the value of the franchise so that they can sell out, but now the kung flu has put a damper on that plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X