Free at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free at last!

The last bastion of mask wearing in my life, my place of employment, has caught up with CDC guidelines and has dropped the mandatory mask wearing and social distancing if you have been fully vaccinated. Woohoo!

It looks like we will be free again in the next couple of weeks or so.

Comment

I think it's mandatory June 6 or they will start fining companies.

Comment

How do they know if you have or havent been vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Because everyone is going to be truthful about it.

Comment

Next thing on their agenda will be quantum tattoos as proof of vaccination

Comment

Don't they have a database for vaccinations? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                Don't they have a database for vaccinations? . .
                Yes those Amazon.com vaccination cards are easy to fill out

Comment

I went to Dr. yesterday. Had to mask up at entrance to hospital. He came in to see me, said didn't you have Covid and ripped his mask off.

Anyone who has had Covid should never have to mask up again. Follow the science.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                    The last bastion of mask wearing in my life, my place of employment, has caught up with CDC guidelines and has dropped the mandatory mask wearing and social distancing if you have been fully vaccinated. Woohoo!
                    Same at my job also.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Because folks who've been vaccinated can't help but tell you about it!

Comment

Free as long you let us stick a needle in you...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Free as long you let us stick a needle in you...
                          That made me lol but ain't that the truth. Not any kinda freedom I've ever heard of!

Comment

I don't want to get into a debate about whether or not getting vaccinated is the right thing to do- some on here refuse to do anything they think the government is telling them they have to do. I made a personal decision to get vaccinated so I did. My wife will not because they vaccines are not FDA approved. How do they know we got vaccinated? First off, we got $250 direct deposited to our bank account if we show our vaccination card which I did. Secondly, we have to sign a form saying that we have been vaccinated and turn in to our HR department in order to not have to wear a mask. If we lie on the form then we can be disciplined up to and including termination and I don't think anyone here wants to sacrifice a good paying job that also includes what could be a net $25,000 annual profit sharing check at the end of the year. Anyway, it is finally liberating to not have to remember to grab a mask whenever I leave my office.

Comment

Well at least we know what freedom is worth to you. $25,250. My freedom isn’t for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X