No announcement yet.

Zero turn mower sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like the Gravely ZT, then look at the Ariens brand that is exact replica for a few hundred less. Unless you are going commercial, the Ariens will do the job.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
      If you like the Gravely ZT, then look at the Ariens brand that is exact replica for a few hundred less. Unless you are going commercial, the Ariens will do the job.
      They're close, the few hundred less is usually for non-serviceable hydros (EZT vs ZT-2800), although as you said, should be fine for residential use.

Comment

Got a Ariens rider now and will not buy another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          You have a budget number you’re trying to stay around?
          Not really, wanting something that will last. Would like a heavier commercial style deck on it. We got rocks and the wife might be using it also. Looking at 42-48” wide.

Comment

For the commercial deck, look at the Bobcat ZT2000. Current price incentives may make it less than the Scag Liberty.
            Bobcat of North Texas has new Bobcat Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 52" for sale or rent in Texas, Oklahoma & Louisiana. View equipment specs and get a quote today! Check out the rest of our new & used in-stock inventory featuring top brands like Bandit, Bobcat, Green Climber, and Hurricane.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I had Ariens before, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                Got a Ariens rider now and will not buy another one.
                Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                I had Ariens before, never again.
                Father in law has a brand new one he gave to his son. He said the ride and set up was horrrible and caused him back paid after mowing 2 acres. He went and got another hustler.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                  Not really, wanting something that will last. Would like a heavier commercial style deck on it. We got rocks and the wife might be using it also. Looking at 42-48” wide.
                  Scag velocity and John Deere 7-iron decks are the best cutting commercial decks.
                  As far as abuse, any commercial deck should be fine.
                  IMO I would go Scag, John Deere, or Hustler. With that said, stay away from the Hustler raptor. It’s a residential mower and the deck design is junk.
                  Last edited by Rubi513; 06-22-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I have only been on a Gravely and was very impressed

Comment

Got surprised today and momma went and bought me a Toro zero turn today. Waiting on it to be delivered now. Hopefully it will last awhile. She told me she expected the yard to be mowed weekly now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                        I have two buddy's that own dealerships here in Tyler. One sells Ferris & Exmark and the other sells Scag & Toro. I have one of each brand (Ferris & Scag).
                        I'm gonna be in the market for a Scag in the next week or 2! Wonder if they take crappie fillets for payment?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Scag velocity and John Deere 7-iron decks are the best cutting commercial decks.
                          As far as abuse, any commercial deck should be fine.
                          IMO I would go Scag, John Deere, or Hustler. With that said, stay away from the Hustler raptor. It’s a residential mower and the deck design is junk.

Where do you put the Ferris (72”) in this line up? Deck looks similar to the Scag to me but ?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Where do you put the Ferris (72”) in this line up? Deck looks similar to the Scag to me but ?
                            Brent have you ever owned a 72 inch zero turn? My friend that lives a couple miles from you does and if you have any kind of elevation or really tall grass it's not that great. He said if he was to buy again it would be a 60 inch with the biggest motor. Just my two cents

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Brent have you ever owned a 72 inch zero turn? My friend that lives a couple miles from you does and if you have any kind of elevation or really tall grass it's not that great. He said if he was to buy again it would be a 60 inch with the biggest motor. Just my two cents

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Which one does he have?

Comment

I just got the Scag Turf Tiger II, 72 in …..handles tall grass like a boss!

Comment

Working...
                                X