Academy -- McKinney, ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy -- McKinney, ammo

Stopped this evening @ the store on 75 and they had quite a bit of ammo left in pistol and rifle. And quite a few varieties of shotshells actually out on the main floor.
    I needed .22 WMR so got a couple boxes of 50, and they still had several left after me.

It's been so long since I've checked, are prices still ridiculously high?

Comment

I don't even stop and look any more either. Guess I may have to stop by and look around.

Comment

I snagged some 5.56 at the one out by us last night just before they closed since I was picking up some soccer stuff for one of the runts. I was suprised they had quite a bit.

Not a ton else but some .380, 7-08, and .270.

Wish I could find a decent source for .300 subs

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
          It's been so long since I've checked, are prices still ridiculously high?
          I wouldn’t look for the prices to decrease a whole lot from here on out. But I have seen some decreases .

Comment

I'm still seeing people selling it on the side of the road.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
              I don't even stop and look any more either. Guess I may have to stop by and look around.
              Cuz - I bought some 9mm in the Waco Academy last weekend so hopefully the supply is loosening up. Also on line prices have come down a lot!

Comment

There is still a very wide variation in pricing on line. American Whitetail 308 was 1.75 per from grab a gun and 2.85 per from Midway USA.

Academy near me has 175gr target rounds and 7.62x51 fmj. Neither of which do I care to buy. They also had 22lr, 9mm and quite a bit of 45

Comment

Sherman seems to have some varied 5.56 and .223 every time I look. Also have 9mm quite a bit, but either Hornady defense or steel cased fmj. Haven't seen any brass case fmj, which is what I'm looking for as practice rounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

i seen that Grab A Gun is coming down on prices as seen in there weekly add show's a price drop every week in ammo

Comment

Working...
                    X