COVID check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    So if 40% of Texas residents are vaccinated, about 10% wearing a mask, everything is wide open (large sporting events gatherings) shouldn’t numbers be increasing according to the reported “Science”? Just sayin
    You forgot all the people who caught it and got over it whether they be symptomatic (10% of the Texas population) or asymptomatic (probably as many or more than the symptomatic folks) who are walking around with natural immunity. Factor those people in and there's probably very few who haven't had it or been vaccinated at this point. I'd guess we reached herd immunity long ago but can't quantify it
    Last edited by JonBoy; 06-22-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

You are not going to get anything accurate from the CDC as they now have decided not to count or document people that have been vaccinated that then come down with mild cases.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        You are not going to get anything accurate from the CDC as they now have decided not to count or document people that have been vaccinated that then come down with mild cases.
        That's because it was ****ing up their science.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
          No. But I still can't smell from when I had it last summer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Same here. Smell and taste are still not fully back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
            I tested positive on Sunday. Wife and I have had symptoms since last weekend.
            Best wishes for an easy case

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Over 40 percent Texans been vaccinated and less than 1 per cent of the illegals entering illegally into the Texas have been vaccinated. Obviously no one needed a covid vaccine just needed to be drenched with Rio Grande River water and problem solved.
              LOL. The dang cure was flowing on the southern border the entire time!

Comment

Nope. Me and wife have never had it. We haven`t taken the shot either. So far So good.

Comment

Ramping up the narrative...get ready & don't fall for it. Fauci needs a throat punch & a trip to a deserted island to rid us of his deceit. The push to get juveniles jab'd is disgusting.

Comment

Will these rediculous Covid threads never stop? It’s time to move on people, the Scam is blown!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                      Will these rediculous Covid threads never stop? It’s time to move on people, the Scam is blown!
                      Only if you have any critical thinking skills...my mom is convinced my household will perish from Delta & not getting jab'd. Watch the msm once a week just to see what you are up against. Just cuz you got it figured out doesn't mean those who only lean on msm 'get it'.

The scam is NOT blown...yet!! Hail Mary coming.

Comment

So if you HAD to get the poke....

Is the J & J ok since it's not MRNA dna altering stuff?

Asking for a friend

Comment

Family of 4 here. No cooties and definitely no jabs. Everything is pretty normal.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                            You forgot all the people who caught it and got over it whether they be symptomatic (10% of the Texas population) or asymptomatic (probably as many or more than the symptomatic folks) who are walking around with natural immunity. Factor those people in and there's probably very few who haven't had it or been vaccinated at this point. I'd guess we reached herd immunity long ago but can't quantify it

This is the reason cases are falling, it’s not the vaccine. Not saying it may not play a role but ultimately it was the human body doing what it does when it needs to. No one in my family (4) has been diagnosed with covid and none of us have gotten the shot. No way we haven’t been exposed over and over and over again based on what we do. Amazing what your natural immune system will do when you let it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              So if you HAD to get the poke....

Is the J & J ok since it's not MRNA dna altering stuff?

Asking for a friend
                              Dave, I've read & watched countless vids explaining the differences & it's a little over my head understanding the explanations, but from what I can tell is they tend to 'work' the same towards the end goal, but at different angles. Why the jj is rated as less effective is hard to understand & I feel they were unjustly vilified early on when the mrna had the same or worse adverse reactions for pure $$$$$ / political reasons.

Only time will tell & I pray there are no issues with any of the three...my sister & bil got the jj where dad, mom, stepdad, nephew & niece got the mrna.

Comment

Not me, but: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=812670

Comment

Working...
                                X