COVID check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
    Just got over in about two weeks ago. Spent a week in ICU. Not sure how I dodged it for a year. Wife had it two times and my daughter had it once about 8 months ago.
    Glad you are doing better.

Comment

I'm the last person a lot of folks in my circle know of that had it- and that was back during the freeze of all freezes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Glad you are doing better.
        Thank you, Im doing well.

Comment

Best friends daughter has it right now

Comment

Where do you work that has 3,000,000 employees?
            I am also interested as we are about a third of your company and average 4.8 a day over the last 30 days......

Comment

Nope! Nobody!

Comment

I know right? Vaccines come out and suddenly the spread is slowing. So bizarre. Do you have TB or Polio?
                So crazy right? I mean the number of people getting vaccinated, and the warmer weather.. nahhh that couldn't be the answer though.

Yeah I know two people who have had it with in the last month.
                Doing good now though.

Comment

Your jab does not stop infection / transmission...it's a corona virus doing what a corona virus does. They have not found a cure for the common cold, they cannot stop the flu & they cannot eliminate C19. This cootie is simply running it's course as we are now many many months into it.

Watch ABC nightly news...you would think this new Delta strain 'COVID ON STEROIDS' was in every house hold & ready to wipe out the planet. It's a scare ploy to get to sleepy's 70% jabs by July. There is no reporting how the jab is working...only more folks need to get in line so it will work. The msm is a joke.

VAERS has over 10k fully jab'd folks catching covid & even they state only single digit report vs what is out actually there. I doubt 1% of these folks reported anything to them.

Nearly 4,000 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19, according to data this month from the state Department of Public Health.

Comment

Where do you work that has 3,000,000 employees?

Was suppose to be 3k .

Comment

Glad I got Moderna!

Seriously, I hope they reported this to the CDC/County Health. Based on statistic, this is highly unlikely given the reported efficacy.
                      Not sure if they reported but will check. FIL got it first, MIL followed a few days later. FIL orginally thought he had a sinus infection, doctor tested him for covid and he was positive. FIL got retested yesterday to see if he is still positive. Both were sick for about a week. No major symptoms and basically just quarantined at home. both are early 80's and in good health.

Comment

So if 40% of Texas residents are vaccinated, about 10% wearing a mask, everything is wide open (large sporting events gatherings) shouldn’t numbers be increasing according to the reported “Science”? Just sayin

Ive been all over the South. Work out in a different gym 5 times a week. Go to all kinds of places. I have not had or been diagnosed as having Covid. I would think I have been exposed more than most- Maybe this virus is like all others and the human body will learn to fight this virus? Maybe we should follow Science
                        Last edited by glen; 06-22-2021, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          So if 40% of Texas residents are vaccinated, about 10% wearing a mask, everything is wide open (large sporting events gatherings) shouldn’t numbers be increasing according to the reported “Science”? Just sayin
                          You'd think so! If you believe the media and Dr. Faulty

Comment

I tested positive on Sunday. Wife and I have had symptoms since last weekend.

Comment

On a side note....not one person had the regular flu during the last year!

Comment

Over 40 percent Texans been vaccinated and less than 1 per cent of the illegals entering illegally into the Texas have been vaccinated. Obviously no one needed a covid vaccine just needed to be drenched with Rio Grande River water and problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X