Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done

You've sent $5.00 USD to +1 940-873-3267
    We'll let +1 940-873-3267 know you sent it.

Tell us how this transaction went

Comment

Last edited by tfrye; 06-21-2021, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Excel math...
        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats

PP sent with username

Comment

Some people's ability, or lack thereof, in regards to reading comprehension is amazing. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
              Excel math...
              Your doing it wrong. You don’t get to count the four low scores for each round, just the four low totals for all rounds. I do like the way you did it though. Like a high school or college team score

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Some people's ability, or lack thereof, in regards to reading comprehension is amazing. I'll leave it at that.
                I appreciate the kind words, I did not realize we were only using their total scores for the tournament. I have done a lot of these office pools and it was always the 4 best scores per day like highschool/college golf. Not saying this is wrong because it's not but I have just never seen it this way before so I was adding it up different.
                Last edited by tfrye; 06-21-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Payment sent. Mailed congrats

Comment

Originally posted by bugleboy View Post
                    Story book ending for Rahm! Awesome two putts on 17 and 18. Address 557 FM 3329. Olney Tx. 76374. PayPal ph#940-873-3267. Thanks gents!
                    Just realized I didn’t give my name for any mailings. It’s Steve Fikes. Thanks to everyone

Comment

Just realized I didn’t give my name for any mailings. It’s Steve Fikes. Thanks to everyone
                      Paypal sent yesterday. Congrats!

Comment

I addressed the envelope to Bugleboy. Hope you get it, please let me know if you don’t.

Comment

Abe sent to bugleboy via snail mail at your address. Let me know if you don't get it. In other news, I just received an Abe from a TBH'r that was postmarked 5/24/21. Good old USPS. Nearly 30 days to come from Euless, Tx.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 06-21-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

PayPal sent.

Congrats on the win.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I read it as he was the winner if you only counted the strokes Hovland had actually taken. 125 or so! I read my PM’s this afternoon and think he was serious. I’ll tell you boys, TFrye is going to fit right in with our crowd!

Someone take the bull by the horns and start a push for a TBH Open at Fossil Creek.

In spite what KMart49 and Moser will tell you, The Open is right around the corner!
                              Last edited by 18ncs; 06-21-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Paypal Sent...Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X