No announcement yet.

Covid story - Budesonide and Ivermectin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never go to BS&W absolute horrible institution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      Thanks. Wife was diagnosed with Covid on Thursday. Dr refused to give her Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine .
      Probably too late at this point for the HDQ. But, Ivermectin and Budesonide may be a good course of action to talk with the Teledoc about.

Comment

Tried to find Ivermectin horse medicine - no luck in The Woodlands.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
          Do you or are you required to have a positive covid test to see the frontline drs.?

And/or to get a prescription or will they prescribe pro-actively?
          No they will consult with you and prescribed the meds for my wife without having a test.

Comment

You may want to call and setup a teledoc appointment with that Frontline Doctors site. They should be able to prescribe both Ivermectin and Budesonide for her.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
              Exactly. We have a family friend that was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous tumor on her female parts last April. The plan was to do a complete hysterectomy and proceed with preventative treatment. Fast forward to last January after hospitals canceled her surgery repeatedly due to it being non essential and Dr. visits being "rescheduled" due to Covid restrictions and she's now facing stage 4 cancer that has spread to her lungs and liver.

BUT, at least she's not going to die from Covid. Just like the rest of the 98.7% of the US population.
              I am not a Dr. and never played one on TV, but look up dog dewormer and cancer

Comment

amazon...

Comment

The injectable is hit and miss at Tractor Supply. This is what I was advised to get but take it oral vs injection.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    No they will consult with you and prescribed the meds for my wife without having a test.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                      Oh and to top it off he got married this weekend so we wanted him healed up for that. He's on his honeymoon right now in Jackson, WY.
                      Sounds like God winked at them! Happy they are healed and Congratulations on the wedding!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Appreciate that information, thank you.

Comment

Good stuff on covid.
                            I googled the dog dewormer and cancer, very interesting article from Khou. Since there is no money in it it will probably never make the headlines.

Comment

When I researched Ivermectin at the beginning of covid, there were a bunch of good videoes on youtube supporting it and giving proof, youtube censors worse than facebook now days and you pretty much can only find videos telling you it doesnt work. I have witnessed it working on family and friends over the past year.

Comment

Working...
                              X