Right on

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We're pulling for you, Todd

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gettem Slew!

Comment

Heck yeah! Just getting warmed up. Must be clays lucky new boat!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Todd !

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Heck yeah! Just getting warmed up. Must be clays lucky new boat!

We broke her in the last couple days and laid her ears back today!! Followed Matt Beckman through some stuff we might shouldn’t have!! It did put us from 4-5 out to 1st and 2nd! We’ve been advised the waters falling and we probably shouldn’t try that tomorrow!

Gonna be nearly the last boat out tomorrow but that’s fine!! Took us 13 minutes to go about the same today. Check in tomorrow is 245 for our flight. We will weight in 3rd to last. Gotta get there at 5 so they can put a Go Pro and a tracker on the boat. Probably film me picking my nose or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                We broke her in the last couple days and laid her ears back today!! Followed Matt Beckman through some stuff we might shouldn’t have!! It did put us from 4-5 out to 1st and 2nd! We’ve been advised the waters falling and we probably shouldn’t try that tomorrow!

Gonna be nearly the last boat out tomorrow but that’s fine!! Took us 13 minutes to go about the same today. Check in tomorrow is 245 for our flight. We will weight in 3rd to last. Gotta get there at 5 so they can put a Go Pro and a tracker on the boat. Probably film me picking my nose or something!
                Ah, the life of a celebrity!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha I know a guy in insurance if Clay needs it....[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Ha I know a guy in insurance if Clay needs it....[emoji1787]

We followed Beckman again today but we’re advised to probably not try it next weekend! One cut has small stobs and the other has trees the size of the boat. Our area from yesterday was a bust but we culled out in the last hour or so on our back up spot. Didn’t fish clean today and lost 3 fish. One for sure cost us a place but that’s fishing! Happy to end up with 4th in this one. The best of the best were here! 2 maybe 3 day work week and back up here next weekend for Crappie Masters!

Slew

Comment

Congrats & Good Luck next week!

Comment

Todd, are these tourneys televised anywhere ?

Comment

Nice Slew! Congrats. No crappie today. But fried some good stuff with the kids and watching LSU! Added a twist to Slews corn. It was a hit!

Shrimp, corn, fries, and pistolettes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Todd, are these tourneys televised anywhere ?
                            They do live weigjt in and blast off on Facebook and this episode will probably be on American crappie trail TV in fhe fall. We will make the show for sure. Had a camera man on our boat for an hour maybe. Lost a big one with him in fhe boat actually. Clay tried to boat flip him and the hook just tore out right as he came out the water. Not sure if he was filming then or not! Hopefully not!

Comment

Congrats slew on a $ spot! Look forward to seeing some action footage. I will be fishing next week at Ray bob and hope we can find 7 fish and avoid last place! [emoji6]

I was thinking about heading over to fort worth to eat lunch and see what all this fuss is about the Ray Bob ditch pickle tournament! [emoji85]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                They do live weigjt in and blast off on Facebook and this episode will probably be on American crappie trail TV in fhe fall. We will make the show for sure. Had a camera man on our boat for an hour maybe. Lost a big one with him in fhe boat actually. Clay tried to boat flip him and the hook just tore out right as he came out the water. Not sure if he was filming then or not! Hopefully not!
                                Ooooof! That's the worse! And it never happens on a small one!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X