• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Any idea how it ended up?
    ...all I've come across so far.

Comment

He held his composure extremely well. Definitely a interesting video. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Black dude was in on it.
        What? C'mon. If he was in on it, he would have disabled the camera and put a bullet in the driver's head when he was stopped, trying to turn around. The passenger was obviously not as prepared as the driver.

They need to have a larger clip in the AR, for sure.

Comment

2nd angle of first part

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCuZuclmY_Y"]New Dash Cam Angle Of Failed Heist Shows Prinsloo's Epic Driving Skills - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Guard who fought off gunmen in South Africa is in protective custody

Security expert Leo Prinsloo, 52, - who has personally protected Prince Charles, the Kardashian's and Nelson Mandela - is now under armed guard in a safe house.

Comment

the driver was an ex special forces guy from over there, the passenger was new and only working at the company for a week or so....from what I've read from the BBC

that second angle is awesome, I like how he played that and went for a side swipe on those fools standing in the road waiting for another shot
              Last edited by MAP; 05-07-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I saw that! It was epic! Hats off to the driver.

Comment

Great thread, lots of action - oh the real world

Comment

That’s crazy! Driver has Ice water running through his veins!

Comment

Driver is lugging around a pair of solid brass.

Comment

I am going to guess, he won't have any problem getting the best jobs. Working security detail for the rich looks good on a resume, but most of those body guards, probably don't see much action, while working as body guards. This guy has a video circulating world wide, that proves, he's good at his job, and ain't afraid of she-ite.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFvpMSBVmQ"]Watch | Leo Prinsloo Official Interview. How He Survived The Cash In transit Heist - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mZ9hDmmOsA"]Latest Footage & Interview with Leo Prinsloo - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Another update with impact walk around & Has the armored vehicle sales guy who really trusts his product as they shoot it up some more!! If you have never seen one up close, they are something else. The doors feels as heavy as well made large gun safe door & vision out the front is a little distorted due to thickness.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEIXFr1bBg"]Failed Cash In Transit Heist After Action and Ballistic Analysis - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Another update with impact walk around & Has the armored vehicle sales guy who really trusts his product as they shoot it up some more!! If you have never seen one up close, they are something else. The doors feels as heavy as well made large gun safe door & vision out the front is a little distorted due to thickness.

Failed Cash In Transit Heist After Action and Ballistic Analysis - YouTube

Very cool to see the explanation of how it all went down. That dude has some serious faith in his he bullet proof window!! If you don’t watch all 17 minutes go to 14 minutes where he tests the windshield!!! Dude is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Execution of persons involved in these heists would have a huge deterrent I would bet

Not surprised about AKs and Galil availability but did not think ARs would be plentiful in SA

Comment

Working...
                                X