Who’d a thunk it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beardedbuck View Post
    Yes, our plane are all over the world. We've had some come back from areas where they grow the coca plant that have bullet holes/dents in the bottoms of the planes. The pilots are hired to spray/kill the planted fields and there are guys on the ground hired to try and shoot down the planes. Those planes have a Kevlar re-enforced belly and bullet proof glass in the cockpit.

I love seeing young folks with the drive and desire to build aircraft. It shows a lot of dedication and discipline to do so. Things like this have to have a lot of thought process involved and loads of attention to detail. I mean after all, you're putting your life on the line once you load up, take off, and leave the ground......so things had better be right!

I hope Spidermonkey will keep this thread updated on a regular basis, as it has really perked my intrest!

My uncles car got in the way one time of a crash landing on our farm.

The prop strikes cut through the roof each rotation of the prop. It was pretty cool, im sure not for him though.

Pilot was fine, seems they are made to crash land.

Before rice farming slowed down so much this area was pretty good for making money crop dusting.

Comment

This is very cool!!! If only I could turn back the pages 20 years, I think I would do something like this. I always wanted to fly. But then I would not be on a bow hunting forum.

Comment

Working...
      X